About Jelq and Streches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Jelq and Streches

If I do 8 minutes of Jelq, should I do them 8 minutes straight without break or should I rest?

When doing stretches, should I retract my foreskin all the way down and than ok grip under glans?

I am uncircumcised, and I never retract my foreskin when stretching. I can ok grip pretty well under the glans when flaccid for stretching, though sometimes the glans will retract into my grip. At that point I just reestablish the grip and finish the allotted time for that stretch.

As for jelqing, I always do wet jelqing with 30-60% erection. I pull the foreskin down with each stroke, because at that erection level, foreskin tends to go over glans. I have built up to jelqing for 40+ minutes with no break, and I've had no negative indicators since first starting two months ago. Just make sure you build up slowly.

My main advice would be to pay attention to your body. It will tell you what is okay and not. But generally speaking, jelqing for 10 minutes or more without a break isn't a problem in and of itself.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
    X