I can't grab my dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't grab my dick

I am in PE for 5 months with a gain of 0.8 inches in length and I haven't had that kind of a problem in the first 4 months but then after jumping up to the long stretch sets I had a problem that I can’t pull and grab my dick under the glans because the foreskin tissue is being pulled forward and I can’t grab it anymore so I start grabbing my dick from the midshaft and my skin stretches till under the glans, it works if you are trying to stretch your dick but foreskin tissue grows more and more ( because then not just my member also my skin is being stretched too) so I have to pull my dick everytime from grabing closer to my base.
    I really don’t know how can i fix this problem, I tried many times grabbing my dick under the glans but it doesn’t work, everytime when I stretch my member the foreskin is being gathered at the top of my glans and being stretched till my glans that’s why I need to grab my dick from the midshaft.

Any suggestions or similar experiences?
    I’m circumcised tho
    Thanks in advance

Don't use the foreskin. Just retract all loose skin out the way and grip bellow the glans and use the ridge as the stopper.

I know some don't like doing this, but I've done this for two years with no injuries or loss of sensation. Just build it up slowly as far as intensity goes. You'll be surprised how much your dick can take.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I also have this issue due to increased amount of foreskin and increased turkey neck. I do the same as Pouns_per_Inch.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It doesn’t work I tried it many times. My glans hurt when I do it and cant even stretch due to pain.My glans would probably get injured

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
          Don't use the foreskin. Just retract all loose skin out the way and grip bellow the glans and use the
          ridge as the stopper.

I know some don't like doing this, but I've done this for two years with no injuries or loss of sensation. Just build it up slowly as far as intensity goes. You'll be surprised how much your dick can take.
          If I use my glans as a ridge like a stopper then it hurts cause my glans is smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
            Don't use the foreskin. Just retract all loose skin out the way and grip bellow the glans and use the

ridge as the stopper.

Are you saying that my glans will get used to it and won’t be intense as much as it is now by the time goes on?

Comment

Don’t pull it back completely. Grab some so it forms a cushion between hour grip and the glans.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by sickomodee View Post
                Are you saying that my glans will get used to it and won’t be intense as much as it is now by the time goes on?
                You could try to move where the finger is left touching the glans. So I find it uncomfortable if when I'm griping under the ridge if there's too much pressure on the bottom of the glans (the banjo string) with my forefinger. So I make sure the thumb and finger are at the top. Also I find the reverse OK grip more comfy when pulling in downward directions.

I'm surprised you feel it would injure. You really shouldn't feel pain. Just pull very gently then build it up very very very slowly over the corse of a week. It may just be a confidence thing.

That said if you truly feel it's risky for you then don't do it.

But I'm a little stumped how to deal with your problem if this doesn't work. Personally I can pull on it to the point where my arm shakes if I want.

However I ripped my banjo skin having sex when I was a kid. So maybe if you have thin bit of connective tissue between your shaft and the underneath of your glans then that maybe the issue.

Does it feel uncomfortable on the underside of your glans?

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Basically I don't have a banjo string

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

This thread had me thinking now. I'd never thought of the fact my banjo string is non existent and how that may be the advantage I had in gaining length.

If I still had that thin connective tissue I may not have been able to directly pull the glans as it may have ripped.

But because I can pull at the glans with no discomfort it takes away the restrictions of the dense foreskin meaning I'm pulling mainly at the inner tissue underneath the foreskin.

Hmmm food for thought.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I have always pulled skintube down towards base and grabbed the shaft with an over hand OK grip right up against the corona. Never had a problem.

I have had a problem with using the grip the "correct way", an inch down from the glans, tho.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I've always pulled the skin back and gone right under the glans. I have a couple different grips that I use.

The first two grips are OK grips. The first grip is the OK grip with the thumb on top, so you end up squeezing top to bottom. I found this puts most of the pressure on the top side of your glans. The second OK grip has the thumb on the side. This puts the pressure on the sides of the glans.

My third grip you basically rotate your hand 90 degrees, so that you tuck the glans into your index and middle fingers and pinch just below the glans with your finger tips on the bottom and your palm on top. This stretch is a lot easier on your wrist and puts the stress on the bottom of your glans.
                        My Scientific Theory on PE
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment