Janus bifrons’ ‘Sabre’ techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janus bifrons’ ‘Sabre’ techniques

Has anyone seen this man’s latest video? Anyone willing to give it a try? It includes strikes to your member to enable tissue growth. Using your hand or a percussion therapy gun. Yeah...

Always find it fascinating how CERTAIN this man is his exercises are going to work without experimenting with them for a long period of time or even experiencing the results he’s talking about.

Any thoughts? Anyone have ANY positive results using his methods? Ever?

Yeah we get a lot of miracle techniques touted onsite, including from memory previously by this guy with his last miracle .

Comment

If strikes to my member worked for enlargement I'd have a monster banana.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I doubt it. I've seen a few people try his angion method (or whatever it is called). I'm yet to see any mention of it in the Success Forum.

I'd say this. Like lifting weights, every session counts. You should view every session as being productive, working towards your end goal. You can't afford bad day after bad day in the gym. Time is precious.

I wouldn't waste my time on this guys methods.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Yeah we get a lot of miracle techniques touted onsite, including from memory previously by this guy with his last miracle .
          With all that being said - and I’m very skeptical it’ll work - he doesn’t seem to be making any money from his exercises and it’s not as if he’s even getting enough views to get anything from YouTube

Comment

How big is his club?

Comment

Yeah a few members even created progress logs and stuck with it for months and besides EQ improvement I cant recall any game changing progress.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

EQ improvement??? Exactly what I need!

Comment

After his latest video, he gave a more thorough routine in his subreddit /angionmethod.It consists of 5 Phases, each one progressing towards the next one.He declared all his previous methods obsolete, except AM3 (Vascion) and his Angio-Wheel.Out of curiosity, I decided that I will devote 6 months into SABRE.I am little bored with the more traditional PE and I have a size which me and my partner are more than pleased, so I can afford to ''lose'' time and not gain anything.At worst, it will have a good effect on my EQ.

Comment

Ok Goat go ahead why not .

Just for the record i remember he declared his previous methods game changing revolutionary yada yada rah rah rah .
                    Now he has discarded them and it's the next thing that is game changing rah rah .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Ok Goat go ahead why not .

Just for the record i remember he declared his previous methods game changing revolutionary yada yada rah rah rah .
                      Now he has discarded them and it's the next thing that is game changing rah rah .
                      Yeah, I dont like that either.I confronted him about that and how does he know how awesome and effective those techniques are, since they are relatively new and no one including him, havent had any size gains.He did not answer me that.Now, this is the next big thing.We will see

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                        Yeah, I dont like that either.I confronted him about that and how does he know how awesome and effective those techniques are, since they are relatively new and no one including him, havent had any size gains.He did not answer me that.Now, this is the next big thing.We will see
                        Please update us man!

Comment

I will

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                            After his latest video, he gave a more thorough routine in his subreddit /angionmethod.It consists of 5 Phases, each one progressing towards the next one.He declared all his previous methods obsolete, except AM3 (Vascion) and his Angio-Wheel.Out of curiosity, I decided that I will devote 6 months into SABRE.I am little bored with the more traditional PE and I have a size which me and my partner are more than pleased, so I can afford to ''lose'' time and not gain anything.At worst, it will have a good effect on my EQ.
                            Hi theGOAT, how have you been getting on since?

Comment

Actually i have had som eq success with angion. Size and eq are high in correlation as we all know. So.. i dont think he is all bs.
                              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X