Has anyone gained from jelqing alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gained from jelqing alone?

Before I commit myself to jelqing, has anyone done it and gained strictly from jelqing?

Just sounds like a load of shit to gain simply from pushing blood up the penis

Not a load of shit, but if you believe it is a load of shit, it will indeed be a load of shit.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Not a load of shit, but if you believe it is a load of shit, it will indeed be a load of shit.

Have you gained? Doesn’t sound like you have

Comment

Bro I've been a member of this gym for years. Do you see my join date and post count below my purdy avatar?

I have gained.

Comment

Originally posted by Heythere2000 View Post
          Before I commit myself to jelqing, has anyone done it and gained strictly from jelqing?

Just sounds like a load of shit to gain simply from pushing blood up the penis
          Dude, you show up like a troll ... shit or get off the pot, man! I've gained .75" in 2 months from manual stretching and jelqing alone. Check my log (or the many others) for what it takes, or go away.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Comment

Stretching and jelqing really made mine longer but not much thicker.
              Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

For an exercise to work, it must induce tissue expansion. If you're performing the jelq correctly then it should induce gains.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X