Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PE really worth it ? (Be 100% honest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE really worth it ? (Be 100% honest)

By reading different post, I’m wondering if PE is really worth it. A lot of users got injured and some of them got an hard flaccid which is really hard to heal. Also, the gains are not permanent and they seem to disappear as soon as you stop PE. Knowing myself, I will never be able to PE my whole life and I think that if you are willing to do that you should instead get a surgery.

WARNING! This is my opinion and I am not against anyone who do it, I’m just trying to hear different view about PE.

Surgery has it negatives as well. Any exercise in the world has its risk. Bench, leg press, squats all that. Are you going to stop that from achieving your goal? Injuries happen to the ones that dont take precaution and just go to pulling on their member hard cause they wanna grow fast. Hard flaccids and etc are rare. I think you are just looking at recent threads and chickening out. You want a bigger unit or not? If you wanna pay the thousands and something may still go wrong then go for it. Also not being able to use ya prick for weeks and months is another thing. PE you can use it every day. Do what you want
    12/6/19
    NBPEL: 6.25"
    BPEL: TBD
    MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
    NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
    MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
    Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Are quick gains permanent?

Originally posted by gokuuun View Post
      Problably a question asked several times, but do you keep your quick gains after PE ? For example, if you get quick results let’s say 0.25 inches lenght after 3 month and you stop PE’ing forever will you keep your gain ?
      Remember asking this ?

Also, the gains are not permanent and they seem to disappear as soon as you stop PE.
      Leaving the adjective 'quick' from your conclusion is not true to your original research.

gokuuun, you favor steering towards the negative in both your research and your outlook concerning PE, and how you will 'color' your future.
      Knowing myself, I will never be able to PE my whole life
      My advice for you to consider. Try shifting your direction, outlook and attitude towards a positive direction. It will reward you more favorably than the alternative.

When you are trying to assert your arguments, the burden of proof is usually on the person who is bringing the claim(s).

This is often associated with the Latin maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, a translation of which in this context is: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

If you're going to assert a collection of negatives; then it is up to you to supply the proof. Asking others to prove or disprove your claims, usually doesn't go very far.

Peace.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Is a long and tough process but of course it is worth it having a bigger dick hehe
        Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

I'd rather injure my dick manually with my hands, on my own accord, than to let someone else permanently fuck it up with a knife.

At least I know my self induced injuries are only temporary.

I understand your concern.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I wanted to gain some extra girth and length, so when I stumbled upon this site I read up and then began my long road down this damn PE thing. I found out rather early that length gains would be extremely difficult for me and eventually quit spending time trying for it. On the other hand, my girth gains were great and that has been my focus all these years. Even when I stop PE altogether for a month or more, my girth gains do not lessen. So for me, I was able to gain in one area but not the other. Others have had great success with length, not so much girth. Then still others have been lucky enough to see gains in both areas. I took the time to figure out what works best for me and what doesn't, but it took a lot of time and effort to figure that shit out. If you don't have the will power or if getting bigger or longer isn't that important to you, then don't bother. Do what is best for you. But if you do want additional girth or length, then you are going to have to work for it. I have also been lifting for more years then most of you have been alive, so I know something about dedication and determination.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 04-20-2020, 03:10 PM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

It took me over five years to gain just short of an inch in length and just over an inch in girth. Over the succeeding five years, I significantly reduced the time spent doing PE and have taken breaks of several months. I never encountered any loss of gains and may have achieved some minor additional gains.

During the current shelter in place restrictions,I have increased my extending activity and after a few weeks it seems my length my have increased slightly.

Though not substantial, I feel my gains have significantly improved our sexual activity and well worth the time and effort.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

For me, PE has been without a doubt, unquestionably worth it. In one year, i've gained 1.25 x .5. My dick is way bigger than it ever was and my flaccid is very long (before PE it stuck straight out and would often retract into my body). If you know you won't do PE forever, its probably not for you. But I look at PE in the same way as going to the gym. Its a lifelong journey. Make gains then maintain them with a lighter routine. Surgery isn't trouble free either. There are ALOT of complications that can arise, and from what I've read can look very unnatural.

For as many guys who do PE, the injuries seem very low. And most are temporary. As opposed to surgery, they can be permanent damage. You just have to use your brain and don't push it too far. Use common sense.
                Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Completely worth it. My focus is not just growth but to also manage erection quality and duration.

I'm 58 years old and this has been made all the difference for me as I get older
                  11-10-2019 :BPEL 6.25 MEG 5.50
                  01-06-2020: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.70
                  02-01-2020: BPEL 6.90 MEG 6
                  02-20-2020: BPEL 7.00 BPFSL 7.40 MEG 6

Comment

YESSIR , completely worth it.

I was able to gain 1inch & 1inch in EL & MEG in 2 year's of consistent PE. I also used supplements alongside my PE , so that also made a difference with success in my opinion , although some may disagree.

Comment

In my experience with clients. any serious injuries are quite rare.

Ease into your training carefully, and Please Read First.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Gains from PE for many have proved to be permanent.

I've never taken more than 6 weeks off. Last year I did exactly that as an experiment. I didn't loose anything.

Others have taken far more time off and kept their gains.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

My gains do seem to be temporary. If I take more than a few weeks off I'd expect to lose some size. It does take time though, like I had 7.25 and kept 7 for close to a year with no PE. I started at 5.5. I'd say I've never been below 6.5 even with months of time off so an inch of permanent gain was definitely worth it. I guess it depends on how fast you gain size.
                          Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
                          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

You either are going to work for it or not, the choice is yours honestly. I think its worth it, just for the confidence boost in and out the bedroom.
                            12/6/19
                            NBPEL: 6.25"
                            MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                            NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                            MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                            Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

I hope no one took this post as an attack to PE, I know there is a lot of positive things about it and I wanted to list the few flaws of it. As of me, I am alright with my size and I wanted a slight length change of about 0.25 inches and I think that’s why for me it’s not really worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X