UJ/UV combo routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UJ/UV combo routine

For those who know me, know that I tweaked the regular jelq and V-jelq in order - in my opinion - to make them more effective. I wanted to better target my CCs via the UV and my CS via the UJ. I have also always done them separately. That is, I would do one or the other on any given day, but not both. I did this because of the intensity of the routines, I felt doing both on the same day would be too much. Also, I didn't want to be doing a long routine and worrying about things like time constraints or interruptions.

Now that I am at that point (and have been for over a year) where I am doing maintenance now and not regular sessions, I am doing both exercises together. Unlike when I was in this full time and going up to 12 days in a row doing one or the other, I am only doing them a few times a month now. I have to say, I love it. Hitting both sets of muscles leaves me afterwards with the most temporary post gains that I have ever had. Coupled with my wearing of a leather cock ring afterwards, leaves me in this temporary state for days.

Today I started off with the less intense UJ. I did 150 reps and it took me almost exactly 15 minutes, or 6 seconds from the start of one jelq to the start of the next one. I followed that up with 150 UVs. These took about 22 minutes, or 9 seconds from the start of one to the start of the next one.

I have often mentioned that for me, I know I am having a good session when my urethra closes up and doesn't open when I pinch it. I call this the "pinch test". Normally, if I lightly squeezed my urethra it opens up, but it reaches a point during my sessions where it doesn't. The reason it doesn't is because of all the blood and fluid that has built up within my glans. That tells me that I am effectively pushing those fluids up my shaft as I jelq. As usual, it took about 80 UJs for that to happen. If I had started off by doing UVs, it would have taken perhaps 60 jelgs since it is a more intense exercise. I strongly believe that doing regular jelqs or V's you will not reach that point.

With all this time on my hands, I thought I would share these thoughts with you all. Stay safe but keep on loving life!!!
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Correct me if I'm wrong, I found that a closed urethra can distort ones pee stream, making it necessary to be careful where you spritz at.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, I found that a closed urethra can distort ones pee stream, making it necessary to be careful where you spritz at.
      Most definitely!!! A small price to pay my friend!!!
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X