Found out I’m thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out I’m thin

Thought I was about 4.5 but got official measuring tape and found out I’m actually barely 4 if that. Not gonna lie I’ve been depressed and can’t get out of bed. Don’t even want to live anymore

A girl told me before I was thin. And she was right. People complain about only being 5 on here. I’m a thin dick freak and no pe has ever worked for me. Bought a pump and after 3 pumps no water comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsrule View Post
      A girl told me before I was thin. And she was right. People complain about only being 5 on here. I’m a thin dick freak and no pe has ever worked for me. Bought a pump and after 3 pumps no water comes out.
      Hi giantsrule, don't let somone bring you down and don't say that you don't want to live anymore. Depression will get worse if you don't do anything for that. Give us more details to understand what type of workout have you done and some measurament (BPEL, BEG, MSEG) prior and post pe

Comment

What do you mean no water comes out? I had no luck with BM pump but a lot of good
        things with an air pump system.
        BTW don't listen to ANYTHING women say about penises. You could be 7 inch girth and women would say some BS!

Comment

I've read some of your threads, wtf man, you have an amazing girlfriend that loves you, and she said that you have a good dick there is nothing best than this, plus you are 7.25inch i would literally pay for that length trust me, nature at someone gives length and at other girth(which is my case for example) my flaccid turtles as hell sometimes i feel like a kid but not for this i'm not going to live my life, stop thinking on some girl opinion it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TryingFlaccid View Post
            Hi giantsrule, don't let somone bring you down and don't say that you don't want to live anymore. Depression will get worse if you don't do anything for that. Give us more details to understand what type of workout have you done and some measurament (BPEL, BEG, MSEG) prior and post pe
            4in girth is far below average. Bpel 7in makes it look even thinner. Plus I’m 6’4 and all around big except where it matters. Can’t even have sex with my gf anymore. I thought I was 4.5in. But I’m barely 4 at best. It’s pathetic. Honestly just do t even feel like a man know I’m that far below.

Comment

4in girth is far below average. Bpel 7in makes it look even thinner. Plus I’m 6’4 and all around big except where it matters. Can’t even have sex with my gf anymore. I thought I was 4.5in. But I’m barely 4 at best. It’s pathetic. Honestly just do t even feel like a man know I’m that far below.
              Seriously?, you don't want to have sex with your girl just beacuse you are 4inch girth?, come on man i would pay for have sex with a girl right now, you are lucky. Yes it's all about perspective, if you are tall and big you package will look small, i feel you, i have very big tights and my dicks seems shorter, plus i have curvature which make perspective even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                What do you mean no water comes out? I had no luck with BM pump but a lot of good
                things with an air pump system.
                BTW don't listen to ANYTHING women say about penises. You could be 7 inch girth and women would say some BS!
                After like 3 pumps no matter how hard I pump it doesn’t push water out or increase pressure. Really disappointed in it. Really feel like there’s nothing I can do about my tiny girth. But I guess I need to accept it. Just want to be normal

Comment

I've read some of your threads, wtf man, you have an amazing girlfriend that loves you, and she said that you have a good dick there is nothing best than this, plus you are 7.25inch i would literally pay for that length trust me, nature at someone gives length and at other girth(which is my case for example) my flaccid turtles as hell sometimes i feel like a kid but not for this i'm not going to live my life, stop thinking on some girl opinion it doesn't matter.
                  I’m gonna double check this measurer. I’m wondering if it’s off. I only got a new soft one for girth because I got the Bathmate. Wanted to compare. Maybe it’s a knockoff.

You’re right I need to sack up either way.

Comment

Seriously?, you don't want to have sex with your girl just beacuse you are 4inch girth?, come on man i would pay for have sex with a girl right now, you are lucky. Yes it's all about perspective, if you are tall and big you package will look small, i feel you, i have very big tights and my dicks seems shorter, plus i have curvature which make perspective even worse.
                    I’ve only had one out of like 25 actually say anything so I guess I shouldn’t care. She was a bitch anyways. I’m seriously gonna double check this ruler. I mean normal condoms are right on me. Doesn’t make sense

Comment

wait, you have 4 inches in Erect girth or flaccid girth?

Comment

I’ve only had one out of like 25 actually say anything so I guess I shouldn’t care. She was a bitch anyways. I’m seriously gonna double check this ruler. I mean normal condoms are right on me. Doesn’t make sense
                        Yes, you shouldn't care, btw, you are well above average for length, when you measure girth don't do it too tight or you will lose some girth.

Comment

Originally posted by incognito22 View Post
                          He is refere to Erect Girth

Comment

Yes, you shouldn't care, btw, you are well above average for length, when you measure girth don't do it too tight or you will lose some girth.
                            It wasn’t accurate. Damn online tape measures. I sent out and bought a professional sewing one. I’m right at 4.5. I guess that’s low average. Between that and 7.25 bpel I guess it’s not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by incognito22 View Post
                              Sadly erect. Would be happy with flaccid. I’m actually 4.5in erect girth. tape measurer I bought online was not accurate. Bought another one an hour ago. Tore them a new one in the review haha

Comment

Working...
                              X