When I'm done I'm done right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm done I'm done right?

I have a small goal of hitting 6.5in length and anywhere from 5.5 to 6in girth. I'm 5.5 to 6in in length and a bit over 5.0in girth.That being said once i hit my goal i'm done doing P.E forever thats my ideal size but i'm wondering about "maintenance". Do i have to have some type of after goal routine?

PE is primarily about having a healthy penis not about building a bigger one. Once you have attained your size goals, you will want to cement those gains and then transition to a maintenance routine. You should stay on your maintenance routine for as long as you want a healthy penis.
    It is kind of like brushing your teeth: you only have to do it if you want healthy teeth.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
      PE is primarily about having a healthy penis not about building a bigger one. Once you have attained your size goals, you will want to cement those gains and then transition to a maintenance routine. You should stay on your maintenance routine for as long as you want a healthy penis.
      It is kind of like brushing your teeth: you only have to do it if you want healthy teeth.

I thought sex would do that? what of those who have healthy dicks and never do or have done P.E?

Comment

I think it is a question of getting the maximum pleasure out of your unit your entire life. When you enter middle age and beyond, a lot of the health that you took for granted when you were younger begins to require your attention. You may also find that your partner, who loved having sex a couple of times a day when you were 22, is not quite so available when you have few kids running around the house. A lot changes over time.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X