measuring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• measuring ?

I have always been curious about the measurements that we use. I know we use bone pressed, because it is universal and the majority of us have the same kind of pelvic bone, however, fat pads vary between individuals and counting all of your unit that is hiding inside your fatpad and can't be seen or used sexually, seems kind of like cheating. I know it would not be very scientific and even easier to cheat if we just measured erect length, but that is what you see, the part that sticks out, and that is what you use.
    Erect girth measurement seems straight forward. Your thoughts?

P.S. I never really measure anyhow, because I don't want to feel bad if the measurement is not what I expected after all the work I put in, Lol. I can tell that I am bigger after starting here at pegym. I was just curious. thanks.

The fat pad is easily compressed and I can assure you I can use all of my BPEL when I want to.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Body fat levels fluctuate aka fat pad, so BPEL is the only way to pull a consistent measurement. Girth can be taken at the base, mid and below glans. Some people report just the thickest spot. Not sure why you aren't measuring bro, its nice to know how you're progressing or if your current routine works well or not. Taking initial measurements is a huge motivation once you start growing and can verify PE works, rather than "it looks bigger". To each is own, best of luck with the guess work.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
      Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Measurements just make things easier and allow me to track my progress. I agree some fat pads are different, but the pressing motion will give a much more accurate measurement. I can use all of my penis when having sex and the fat pad won’t matter much when your going at it.
        Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
        8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
        3/20/20 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
        Current 5/10/20 FL: 5.3" BPEL: 7.45" FG: 5.3" EG: 6.125"
        My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Working...
        X