Best routine for length, beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best routine for length, beginner

Can anyone tell me if it's okay to increase by ten percent every week(or two weeks) number of repeats in JP's90 program, and how much pressure should i use in stretch, for repeats i mean jelqing and stretching.
    After JP90 should i try advance version?
    Is it possible to get nice gains(about 0.4 inch, i'm now about 6.8 inch) without using equipment, and can anyone suggest me some other advanced methods which i should look at.
    Thanks everyone on reply.

A progressive routine is best. Start out slowly and build up jelqs and then stretches graduallly so that you don't injure yourself. Sure looks like your goals are most achievable based on your present size. Good luck,man. Don't forget to practice kegeling, and an occasional edging session is not a bad idea.
    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
    June '13 BPFLS 11"
    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Hello and welcome brother ,
      i recommend this link for you
      Routine Creation
      this will maximize your gains and it will guarantee you will create a suitable routine that fit ur case
      also containing info about LOT and TGC Theories and how to add BPFSL to your measure
      and How to watch your PI'S and it will learn you how to make a consistent measures to compare ur status
      <<<take pics and measures As a before status to compare your Start and current size>>>
      *Don't Increase reps or intensity until you stop gaining from ur current routine
      *Do Jelqs gently just like u do while u masterbate
      *don't stretch too hard just stretch until u feel ur inner penis is stretched
      Warm Up and Down Is important to protect your self from injury and to maximize gains
      And This is a beginner's routine for Legnth
      Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
      Sorry this turned out to be very much longer post than I meant. The real questions are here at first chapter.

10min hot gel pad

Basic Stretching: 2 Sets of each stretch below
      Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
      Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
      Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
      Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
      Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
      Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

A-Stretch 2 set of 60s
      V-Stretch 2 set of 60s

5-8 min dry jelq and after every jelq stroke a little 1s additional stretch.

10min hot gel pad
      *About Manuals :
      Manual routine Is very effective and More Safe
      Best Length exercise is a Manual Routine you can gain massive gains from a good manual routine
      Just stick with your routine and don't increase time or intensity too fast
      dont be rough or rush
      be safe and don't feel pain only pleasure
      GoodLuck
      I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers
      We Dropping Bombs
      We Making Moves , We Never Lose

Comment

Thanks all on reply, i read everywhere no force, but why in this video this guy use so much force
        https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/side-jelq

Comment

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

I found that bundled side to side stretches were most effective for me.
          Last edited by not2big; 03-30-2020, 02:46 PM.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

And when you are doing stretching, how much do you use force and where do you grab your penis.
            Thanks all.

Comment

Use a light amount of intensity with any new exercise. The focus should be on the feel of the exercise above all else. Once you gain proficiency, begin adding reps and (slowly, over time) add intensity.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Stretching:
                I cannot emphasize enough how important your conditioning is for this. If you try to stretch at higher intensities right off the bat you are going to hurt yourself. You can really screw up your suspensory ligament or pudendal nerve. I personally believe I have injured my pudendal nerve stretching. Thankfully it was not serious, but it did keep me from PE for 6 months, and wondering if my penis would be ok. I am telling you this to emphasize how important it is to incrementally increase intensity and duration when you stretch. When you first start stretching you will really feel it in your skin. I stretch for 40-50 second reps and increase my duration by a minute each week. Increasing by a minute each week is conservative. I grip right behind the shaft, the glans kind of acts like a stop to pull against. If you use something to assist your grip that will help prevent injury to your glans, baby powder, latex gloves, washing your hands with soap.

Jelqing:
                Do it with about as much intensity as you would need to milk a cow. Do not jelq at 100% erection. I like to use the thumb down grip because it lets me work the entire shaft. I do not count reps for jelqs I go by duration, and I jelq for as long as I stretch.

Take a holistic approach and you will succeed.
                Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                My Log

Comment

stretching

that said stretching for long periods arn't feasible, so hanging weights is
                  Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Working...
                  X