Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Does anyone have an amazon link, or any other type of website link to a good infrared red light for penile health?

I’m not sure what type of strength etc. to look for. I’ve seen a lot of people recommend this treatment. Let me know bro’s. Thank you

Whats your budget and goal?

I use to use, and still have man LED man lights, including the hight powered red/infrared modesl.

But Now I have a Platiunum LED therapy light called the Bio 450. It is a red/infared, hangs on the wall, and is SUPER strong, can be whole body treatment if you want it.
    I use it on my whole package. I get really close and do 2 minutes while pulling penis up, 2 minutes while pulling penis to each side, and about a minute with my packed just hanging. Having a high powered unit that hangs on the wall is just super convenient. Plus it's super high quality.

I have used LED man lights for years but now I wouldn't recommend them if you can spend the extra on a platinum or mito light.

THis looks to be a good quality light that is a step up from LED man.
    Mito Red Light "mitomin"
    It's the smallest of LED lights that have built in power supplies and that hang on doors.
    I hope it's ok to post this VId here. I used this guys discount code and it worked. code ALEX.

I have not used the mito brand but it often ranks as good as platinum brand
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8ytSdOOC0
    closed278
    Last edited by closed278; 05-19-2020, 01:13 AM.

Comment

OK, What's cipro?

Comment

Red Light Therapy Device by Hooga, Red 660nm Near Infrared 850nm, 60 LEDs, FDA Cleared, Cooling Fans, High Irradiance for Skin, Pain Relief, Anti Aging, Muscle Recovery, Energy, Performance. HG300. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T81R1DX..._An9WEb46KCE90

Just bought this one. My budget is $150-$300

Comment

Originally posted by Tranthouse5 View Post
          Red Light Therapy Device by Hooga, Red 660nm Near Infrared 850nm, 60 LEDs, FDA Cleared, Cooling Fans, High Irradiance for Skin, Pain Relief, Anti Aging, Muscle Recovery, Energy, Performance. HG300. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T81R1DX..._An9WEb46KCE90

Just bought this one. My budget is $150-$300
          Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
            OK, What's cipro?
            Cipro is an extremely toxic "Black warning label" anti-biotic that can cripple healthy people for life. I've been injured by it and know people who have died and also been crippled by it. It's common for UTI, there are many safer choices, if your ever offered it, talk with your doctor.

Comment

I dont have experience with red light therapy but I want to ask you guys 1 question. Is it only the light or does it afford the heat also?
              5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
              10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
              10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
              7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
              Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                I dont have experience with red light therapy but I want to ask you guys 1 question. Is it only the light or does it afford the heat also?
                There will be some heat component but with red/infared heat is the least meaningful part.

Comment

Working...
                X