Swelling with jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swelling with jelqing

About a year back I jelqed a little too zealously and my penis swelled up, ever since then I haven’t been able to jelq without swelling, and other exercises I get some swelling too, but much less so it doesn’t bother me. I’ve switched to the jelq free routine and think I’ve had some success but I’m haven’t measured because that always discourages me. The reason I’m asking because my erections have gotten pretty weak over the past couple months and I was thinking some jelqs would help, I’d kegel too but my pelvic floor is feeling tight, can reverse kegels help with EQ?

When you say swelling, are talking about edema? Naturally your penis will gain some temporary girth after a jelqing session, but that is to be expected. I am very intense with my sessions and I also get some edema from that. Some here are very much against going at it hard enough to develop edema, but that is totally different from the "ordinary" temp gains you get from a good session.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yeah, edema. I know some swelling is normal but I get a lot right under the head, almost like a baseball bat, and I’ll usually have a turtled penis with extra skin after, even if I go light.

Comment

Again, many here would say that is a bad thing. I get edema after every session, and especially after doing my UJs (see signature). I have not had any issues with it, and after some of my sessions I have a lot. I am not in a position to say it is good or bad, but I have dealt with it for several years with no negative consequences. I love how the skin just below my glans is thick (I am cut).
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X