Ulis or Squeezes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis or Squeezes?

I decided I want to move away from devices for awhile and just go manual. My bathmate is not working right now and I don't know why. My routine a week ago was 30 minutes of jelqing low EQ, 15 minutes of bathmate. I decided that I want to do 15 minutes of manual girth work instead. Do you think it's fine to do some of the more advanced exercises for girth such as ulis and squeezes? I have done a total of about 5 months of PE in total, most of this was in 2016 for about 2 months, then 2020 for about 2 months. I would start slowly of course.
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

I have gained 1/8" in girth off squeezes over the past month or so. I was doing ulis earlier, but I felt like making time for them specifically before edging was too much and I wasn't getting much return. I still think ulis are good for conditioning, but since I transitioned over to squeezes, my routines are a bit shorter, and I have gotten better results.

You can see this on my log, but my routines are entirely Stretch > Jelq > Edge with Squeezes. It's such a simple formula, and has kept me on the gain train after a bit of a lull. Plus, doing squeezes while edging doesn't add unnecessary time to the routine, and you can add squeezes as you get comfortable. I usually edge for 10-20 minutes now with 150-200 squeezes. I do 25 squeezes at a time, with edging in between. I'll start with left ok grip around base and do 25 squeezes with right hand, then edge a bit, then get right ok grip around base and do 25 more with left hand. Edge some more. Rinse and repeat.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

That sounds reasonable. I'm not sure if my girth has increased at all with what I'm currently doing. For good measure, I'm gonna start with just adding the slow jelqs, but in 2 more weeks I think I will add squeezes or ulis in a small amount.

I never liked edging (probably have only done it a couple times) since I only care about size for now, but apparently it can help with that too.
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

It's super fun for me, but ymmv. I do think it helps with EQ, if you don't climax too often.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Edging can help with size . I found squeezes better for overall girth but Uli are good for glans.

Comment

I actually may try what you said madyogi and do edging+squeezes at the same time. I guess throwing in some ulis wouldn't hurt either.
            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

ULIs are typically more intense and performed with a very high degree of erection, so start off with Squeezes at ~70% erect first and see how they work for you.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                ULIs are typically more intense and performed with a very high degree of erection, so start off with Squeezes at ~70% erect first and see how they work for you.
                So, this is interesting. I think I have been mis-labeling my exercises.

When I was doing what I thought were ULIs, I was doing them at lower erection level, like ~60-80% as I got ready to edge after stretching and jelqing.

Nowadays I go straight from jelqing to edging. When I get to 85%+ erection, I start with what I have been calling squeezes. Basically I do a ULI by clasping my base with an ok grip, then pulse-squeeze the shaft with my other hand, about 1 second per squeeze. I do 25 reps at a time, so the ULI clamp is in place for ~30 seconds. Then I edge a bit more and repeat with the other hand. I have been doing between 150-300 squeezes like this while edging for the last few weeks, and have definitely gained 1/8" girth.

I'm not sure what to call this, given Big Al's clarifications above. Is there currently a name for this, or is this sort of a combination of ULI and Erect Squeeze? I'm not strictly doing ULI, but I'm way more erect than ~70% ... like full-on 95-100% for most of these. It's an intense exercise for sure, and takes a great degree of sensitivity not to over-do the squeeze.

Thoughts?
                madyogi
                Member of the Month April 2020
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by madyogi; 05-27-2020, 01:50 PM.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I haven't heard of the variation you're doing madyogi, but the mechanism is essentially the same, compressing blood flow in the middle of the shaft. It's no surprise that it's yielding results.
                  2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
                    I haven't heard of the variation you're doing madyogi, but the mechanism is essentially the same, compressing blood flow in the middle of the shaft. It's no surprise that it's yielding results.
                    Yep. So just to be totally clear, it's a variation on this - https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-squeeze - with 85-100% erection level, the base hand in an ok grip, and the shaft hand in a full grip just under the glans, doing 1-2 second pulse squeezes. 25 reps at a time.

Just as fair warning, I would say it's the most "advanced" exercise I've done.
                    madyogi
                    Member of the Month April 2020
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by madyogi; 05-27-2020, 03:19 PM.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                      So, this is interesting. I think I have been mis-labeling my exercises.

When I was doing what I thought were ULIs, I was doing them at lower erection level, like ~60-80% as I got ready to edge after stretching and jelqing.

Nowadays I go straight from jelqing to edging. When I get to 85%+ erection, I start with what I have been calling squeezes. Basically I do a ULI by clasping my base with an ok grip, then pulse-squeeze the shaft with my other hand, about 1 second per squeeze. I do 25 reps at a time, so the ULI clamp is in place for ~30 seconds. Then I edge a bit more and repeat with the other hand. I have been doing between 150-300 squeezes like this while edging for the last few weeks, and have definitely gained 1/8" girth.

I'm not sure what to call this, given Big Al's clarifications above. Is there currently a name for this, or is this sort of a combination of ULI and Erect Squeeze? I'm not strictly doing ULI, but I'm way more erect than ~70% ... like full-on 95-100% for most of these. It's an intense exercise for sure, and takes a great degree of sensitivity not to over-do the squeeze.

Thoughts?
                      What you describe appears to be a hybrid exercise.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X