How long to gain an inch in girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to gain an inch in girth?

I have been fortunate enough to make solid length gains so far but I'm not sure if I've gained any girth. I am going to start taking it much more seriously by adding 15 minutes of dedicated girth work everyday as I detailed in my last thread.

Just curious, could I see an inch in girth in maybe 6 months with dedication? Even gaining .25-.5 I'd still be happy with. Just curious of the timeline for this stuff. Ik gains of course vary from person to person however.
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

More like 5 years. And you need to know what works for you prior to starting and to adapt appropriately when your gains stall

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
      I have been fortunate enough to make solid length gains so far but I'm not sure if I've gained any girth. I am going to start taking it much more seriously by adding 15 minutes of dedicated girth work everyday as I detailed in my last thread.

Just curious, could I see an inch in girth in maybe 6 months with dedication? Even gaining .25-.5 I'd still be happy with. Just curious of the timeline for this stuff. Ik gains of course vary from person to person however.
      I gained 0.25" in 5 months from pumping. Gonna measure again june 19th 2020 and will report back. If you want an inch in girth I would guess it takes 1-3 years from the successstories ive seen, depending on your workout routine

Comment

Girth is elusive. Took me 4 years to get an inch
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I am also a member of the four year club.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Ok that makes sense, I will have to stay consistent and just see where it takes me. It seems those who gain length fast also tend to gain girth fast, so my hope is that once I take girth seriously I can grow at a similar rate.
            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Girth will make your aubergine appear shorter, and then you'll be after more length.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I gained .5 in about 5-6 months of intense girth work (ulis and squeezes).

It has drastically slowed down from there. I’m at about 11 months in (with a two month break, lost some) and I’m at a total gain of about .6

I had high hopes for 1inch in a year but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MG31 View Post
                  I gained .5 in about 5-6 months of intense girth work (ulis and squeezes).

It has drastically slowed down from there. I’m at about 11 months in (with a two month break, lost some) and I’m at a total gain of about .6

I had high hopes for 1inch in a year but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for me.
                  Man, that's outstanding girth gain, I've been killing myself to gain an inch of girth for the past 12 months.... but It's not working out..
                  Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

It may not be realistic, but my goal is .5 inches of girth gain in the next 6 months.
                    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

75% erection jelqs and edging with ULI's. ULI's are advanced so take caution. Be certain to warm-up and stretch the dong beforehand.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It may not be realistic, but my goal is .5 inches of girth gain in the next 6 months.
                        That's a steep goal, if you are an easy gainer then it's possible. May sound counterproductive but I've found that with girth, less is more. An intense girth work day followed by a rest day. I'd do girth Monday, Wednesday and Friday and rest the other days. But that's when I was doing my Girth Buster Routine.
                        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Took me 1 year to gain 1/2" of girth. I think the 2-4 years seems reasonable for 1 inch gained. Sure some will do it faster, but most guys I've seen thats about the timeframe. Its a slow process, length tends to shoot up an inch or more in the first 6mo to 1yr, but girth takes time for most guys.

I gained over an inch BPEL in the first 6mo, but girth has been slow & steady. Saw a nice .25 bump in the beginning, probably newbie gains, but the last .25 has been taking a while. I even had a few months where I gained no girth at all, but recently have started to see movement again! It is very elusive!

You could be one of the lucky that gain girth as fast as length, but maybe not. 1" in one year is pretty lofty, as is .5 in 6 months. BUT, never know man give it your best shot and prove everyone wrong! I love girth bro! Its very rewarding in the hand and in the bedroom!
                          BallsMahoney
                          Member of the Month Oct 2019
                          Last edited by BallsMahoney; 05-28-2020, 01:37 PM.
                          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                          Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Thanks to everyone who commented. I will have to see how it turns out, I'd guess within 6 months I'll gain at least .25 but only time will tell.

There are those who are just super gainers, like Big Al and going411by7 who gained over an inch in girth in under 6 months.

This thread is really cool:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
                            8x5Goalzz
                            Last edited by 8x5Goalzz; 05-28-2020, 02:23 PM.
                            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Thanks to everyone who commented. I will have to see how it turns out, I'd guess within 6 months I'll gain at least .25 but only time will tell.

There are those who are just super gainers, like Big Al and going411by7 who gained over an inch in girth in under 6 months.

This thread is really cool:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
                              I think 1 inch gain in girth is really a HUGE amount that requires lot of time and dedication. Let's face it: get a sheet of paper, roll it and make a tube of your starting girth let's say 4.8, then take an other one and make a 5.8 cilynder. Now compare them and see how BIG is the difference between the two. It's really an other world in terms of volume!
                              I'm quite thin and I would love to reach 5.5 in a year or so, but I also know that while some lenght is easier to obtain with stretching, most of us will sruggle to add so much in girth. It's like holding someone member in few months...

Comment

Working...
                              X