Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one long session vs multiple shorter sessions a day

which one is more effective?
    to do one long session or one in the morning and one in the evening shorter period of time?

which one would be more effective for girth and which one for length. everything else being equal

This is a great question, and I have asked it in my own head many times.

I've never really done the "two-a-day" thing, but I've often thought about it. I know it has worked for others.

I've never really done it because it's harder for me to coordinate two 30-minute sessions than 1 45-60 minute session, given everything else I have going on. I knock out the one workout, and I'm done. I can focus on other things.

In the end, I think what's most effective is the workout schedule that works for you, as canned and cheesy as that sounds.

All things being equal, it probably doesn't matter as long as the overall stress/strain/volume of work is there to stimulate tissue growth.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

I agree with madyogi. I don't think it matters and if it does it isn't clear which method would be slightly better than the other.
      Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

As long as you get it in is what matters and give enough stress on dick to grow
        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

how the hell do you get an hour session lol my dick would fall off.

Comment

I do an hour every day now. I built up to it, started with like 25 minutes.
            Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
            2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

My opinion is that one longer session is more effective and less wasteful. By wasteful I mean that it takes a certain amount of time to fully start to actually attack your cells and bring them to fatigue. Once you have reached that point you are working at the optimum level. By doing two separate routines your cells are fully rested prior to starting the next session, and that means you once again have to reach that point of fatigue a second time. That is time you could be hitting those bad boys in one session. Perhaps if the two sessions are broken down into girth and then length, that isn't a big deal, but two girth sessions or two length sessions are. Also, one long girth session would actually require less time than two girth sessions.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                My opinion is that one longer session is more effective and less wasteful. By wasteful I mean that it takes a certain amount of time to fully start to actually attack your cells and bring them to fatigue. Once you have reached that point you are working at the optimum level. By doing two separate routines your cells are fully rested prior to starting the next session, and that means you once again have to reach that point of fatigue a second time. That is time you could be hitting those bad boys in one session. Perhaps if the two sessions are broken down into girth and then length, that isn't a big deal, but two girth sessions or two length sessions are. Also, one long girth session would actually require less time than two girth sessions.
                These are great points.

Originally posted by megastan View Post
                how the hell do you get an hour session lol my dick would fall off.
                Like 8x5Goalzz, I built up to it. Certainly didn't start that way. I was doing sessions that lasted 90 minutes at one point, but I've found a happy medium now. My sessions usually last 45-65 minutes now, and that usually includes warmup.
                START : 2/6/2020
                BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

With certain exceptions, one workout a day should be sufficient. You'll get more overall intensity with everything done in one session.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Also, if you are talking about one session of girth and one for length, have one longer session of each, but do them on separate days. Same principal as I mentioned above, going at those cells and ligaments after you have fatigued them is key in my opinion. Stopping while you have everything primed is not cost effective - in my opinion.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Multiple sessions per day add on. You carry fatigue over.
                      Something feels very right about continuously creating expansion before the tissue can snap back to zero.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

so you saying if I did a full session and then added smaller session same day it woud be more effective?

is that the whole idea behind tissue expansion? to keep constant tension or whats the theory?

or for example if I did a full session in the morning and then say pumped it up once every hour for a full day I would get better results?

Comment

If you want to hold onto those temporary post gains, wear a comfortably tight adjustable leather cock ring. I can literally hold my temp gains for several days. One nice long session, put on your ring and you are good to go. No need for hourly sessions afterwards. Do a smaller version session the following day. You will be amazed at the size retention.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I don't really care about hanging gains. I want to retain erect gains and actually gain more girth. which seems to be very difficult for me

Comment

Working...
                            X