Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this even a technique?

Hi there
    So I have been trying to figure out how to lengthen because all my gains so far have been in girth and it's just not wise to get thicker.
    These past days I have been doing this new..erh 'exercise' and I am curious to hear if anyone has ever tried anything similar and if it worked.

The great thing about it is that it really has your ligaments relax - as you can hear! - and at least momentarily seems to work.
    I have made a private Youtube video, which means I will provide the link if you PM me.

I appreciate your input!
    JLannister
    Last edited by JLannister; 05-29-2020, 04:28 PM. Reason: Privacy concerns
    Jlannister
    Current (April 2020)
    EL 7.6"
    EG 7.2" - 7.8" (lower 3rd)

End goal
    EL 9"
    EG 7"

Explanation?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Please delete this thread.
      (someone flagged my private video which means Youtube deleted it, so thread is no longer relevant..)
      Jlannister
      Current (April 2020)
      EL 7.6"

End goal
      EL 9"
      EG 7"

Comment

Perhaps you could describe the technique?

Comment

OK, it's going to sound silly but here goes:
          rotating my torso I just kind of swing my flaccid penis from side to side so it hits my thighs with relative great force. I keep this going for as long as possible (it's quite exhausting but good exercise for your upper body too!), maybe doing 75-100 of these swinging motions and 3 or more sets. It really relaxes the ligaments which makes me think that it might work, because my dick has become a little too thick to stretch with my hands.
          Have you heard of a similar exercise?
          Jlannister
          Current (April 2020)
          EL 7.6"

End goal
          EL 9"
          EG 7"

Comment

After about my first month of PE I have randomly been doing this after a shower or while I'm getting dressed, not so much as an exercise per se, but just because it feels so great with my newly plump flaccid. I agree, it can be a great ab/spinal stability workout.
            madyogi
            Member of the Month April 2020
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by madyogi; 05-29-2020, 07:48 PM.
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Call it the fruit ninja.

Comment

START : 2/6/2020
                BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                    After about my first month of PE I have randomly been doing this after a shower or while I'm getting dressed, not so much as an exercise per se, but just because it feels so great with my newly plump flaccid. I agree, it can be a great ab/spinal stability workout.
                    I agree - it feels great. Do you have a sense it contributes anything in terms of growth?
                    Jlannister
                    Current (April 2020)
                    EL 7.6"

End goal
                    EL 9"
                    EG 7"

Comment

Or the banana milkshake?
                      Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Call it the fruit ninja.
                      Jlannister
                      Current (April 2020)
                      EL 7.6"

End goal
                      EL 9"
                      EG 7"

Comment

Probably any exercise that includes a good streching, will be good.
                        Espeshally if you enjoy it and can keep at for a decent amount of time!
                        Keep up the great work.
                        be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
                          Probably any exercise that includes a good streching, will be good.
                          Espeshally if you enjoy it and can keep at for a decent amount of time!
                          Keep up the great work.
                          be safe.
                          Thanks Richardwad - I will!
                          Jlannister
                          Current (April 2020)
                          EL 7.6"

End goal
                          EL 9"
                          EG 7"

Comment

Originally posted by JLannister View Post
                            OK, it's going to sound silly but here goes:
                            rotating my torso I just kind of swing my flaccid penis from side to side so it hits my thighs with relative great force. I keep this going for as long as possible (it's quite exhausting but good exercise for your upper body too!), maybe doing 75-100 of these swinging motions and 3 or more sets. It really relaxes the ligaments which makes me think that it might work, because my dick has become a little too thick to stretch with my hands.
                            Have you heard of a similar exercise?
                            I thought "I" invented this but wasn't sure if I could consider it as part of my exercise. I guess not. Although my version focused more on the good feeling part of it. And it Does come to feel pretty good. I've been calling it 'Wagging.' Because I'm building up my back muscles after injury, I've been doing it laying face up on my bed. I vary the swing from my penis slapping my thigh to mainly 'wagging' with a soft semi-erection just touching the thigh. I'm afraid the pleasure builds for me to the point of a hard erection and pulsing. At that point its difficult to wag without extreme hip swinging which I can't do. (What swinging I am doing almost is entirely from alternately contracting individual glutes (butt muscles)) A full erection makes it too difficult to wag so I let the erection and any pleasure die down to a more manageable flaccid state and start up again. I don't know the number of swings, but I've gone as long as 45 minutes of mostly gentle wagging.

I had begun to get suspicious this was helping me with my PE as EQ was continuing to climb. Also I had regained what length I had lost even though my other PE has been more sporadic and even paused. It is no exaggeration to say my ejaculations have also become more intense to the state of more consistently shooting, which had been a rare thing for me since I've started wagging.
                            Maybe it should be counted as PE but it is also a type of masturbation (with benefits.) This week I'm concentrating on consistently doubling my regular PE program for the next 6 days before doing the weekly measuring. With the 'wagging' I will be curious what, if any, additional changes I will experience.

The sharing of techniques is so important. Collective wisdom will take us all farther. Thanks JLannister and Richardwad! Opps! I forgot, so I add now, MadYogi! More experienced men should include what they've noticed about any benefits. Hard to take a newbie as seriously without proof over months and years.
                            Irmo
                            Last edited by Irmo; 09-30-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X