Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Should I Hold Vacuum When Pumping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Should I Hold Vacuum When Pumping?

Please excuse this uninformed question. I've gone through the forum the best I can and I'm still confused about something:

During a pump session, how long should the penis remain in the vacuum? When I read about pumping sessions lasting "2 minutes, 5 minutes, an hour, a DAY!" does that refer to the length of the session (during which vacuum pressure is released from time to time) or does it refer to the actual time the penis is held under vacuum pressure?

And how long is TOO LONG for the dick to remain under vacuum pressure?

I have been using a kind of primitive air pump device without a gauge and I'll pump up to maximum pressure then hold for only 15 seconds, release for 15 seconds, then repeat...

At times, I've kept my penis under vacuum pressure for up to an entire minute, but it starts to change color!

If the vacuum is to be maintained continuously for a long length of time, should it be kept at a low level?

Thanks again and sorry for my ignorance!

Pumping should be used with a vacuum gauge. The rule of thumb is to not exceed 20 minutes or 5 inches of mercury (Hg). Without a gauge, pump until you fill slight discomfort abd back off slightly.

You can intermix pulse pumping - 2 minutes at 5 hg followed by 30 seconds at 3 hg, repeated four or five times.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

not2big,

Thanks! That's really helpful.

Can you recommend a good vacuum device with gauge? There are so many different models of the Bathmate.

Comment

What if one is not reaching maximum stretch at 5hg?

Comment

Can always go a bit higher if you are conditioned for it. But remember the more pressure the faster your fluid buildup comes and its something you should avid getting too much of.

Comment

I used a Bathmate so it was a bit different but I was able to go from 6.5 to 8 in BPEL in 18 months. I would pump for 15 mins at a time with a much pressure as I could without stretching pain every day. This was after I would manually pull my penis UP, down, left, right, out 2 mins in each direction. I did this everyday Usually but would occasionally miss a day. I would continuously pump more water from the bathmate as my penis temporarily expended to maintain the suction. I would always try to pump with the hardest erection I could get. I also had a trick were I would fill the bathmate opening facing up in the shower. I would place it on bending over while standing and pump just enough to make a seal. I would then Lie on my back (This does take some practice and dexterity). Then pump to desired pressure on my back, this lets you pump the air out before the water this is necessary to make max pressure and have the best control because air is a compressible fluid.

Comment

Working...
            X