New to PE, questions about length and girth hoping to be answered by a pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE, questions about length and girth hoping to be answered by a pro

Hey I'm in my first ever 2 months of PE, starting stats were BPEL 6 5/8 , EG unknown. First 3 weeks did jp90 took me to BPEL 6 7/8 (also quit smoking in this time, better eq), still hadn't measured or cared about girth at this point

At this point I was excited , bought a pump added 10 mins of pumping post workout and added various stretches manually. Current as of last week BPEL 7 1/8 and first measure on girth at 6" exact. I never measured girth before but it feels noticeable bigger in my hands and where my finger meets. I've ordered now a penis stretcher and here is what I would like to ask a pro of some sort.

I notice a ton of posts and workouts on the forum include both length and girth work simultaneously and I've been trying a few routines and I've noticed that you know say I start with a stretching, its hanging low and visibly longer and then I'll do a girth exercises and it feels like that length goes right back up and turns into girth. Now my dick is expanded width wise but it feels that stretching just lost its potency. Or Visa versa, I'll have this big girth pump going and veiny as fuck and then you go and do a stretch and that girth pump is gone and you are hanging low. While I am brand new to PE and obviously may not know or have alot to learn, but being a bodybuilder and listening to my body for what works it feels very counter productive. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? I am thinking now what may bring great results, is doing a hard girth only workout in the morning , with a pump and then a cockring to keep blood in there in the morning. Then 12 hours later, a straight stretching length exercise session follow by time in the stretcher to maximize the stretch. They feel like vastly different workouts to me and again counter productive like a tug o war for gains. I wonder if anyone can attest to my theory or have an arguing point or something I havent thought about or angle to think about. Brand new to this, havent dove deep into the penis anatomy just yet which I will.

Also one more question I seen a few posts saying it's easier to concentrate solely on length gains first then girth as it is easier to lengthen a not so girth dick. Is there any factual evidence to this or someone that can chime in on this theory aswell for me, thanks alot. I think I will try my routine of girth in the am, length in the PM as soon as I get my extender next week. I'm gonna log a solid month before measurements and report back

Can anyone touch on this

Comment

Though I have been practicing PE for over 10 years, I do not consider myself a master of PE theory. Since the beginning, I have been using a pump for girth And an extender for length at the same time with a little bit of jelqing and manuel stretching In between.

I have gained over one inch in girth but only a little more than 3/4 inch in length. Perhaps if I had concentrated only on length in the beginning, I might have gained more length.

Since you Are accustomed to monitoring youR body’s Responses, perhaps your own analysis will give you some clues as to how best to approach your PE. Big Al is more attuned to PE theory. You should send him a pm and ask his advice.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My thoughts regarding one of the questions...

Most length work requires stretching and holding the penis in a elongated state for a duration of time. During this time blood flow is limited and many exercises call for helicopter spins or some other activity that helps get fresh blood in. Enlargement comes from creating micro tears in the penile tissue and the body heals them by creating new cell growth. This is done best when there is good blood flow. Most girth exercises involve filling up the penis with lots of blood so that it expands and fills up the chambers. This compliments stretches as fresh blood is being pumped in. That's why I feel a balanced approach is best. I also took L-Arginine and L-Lysine to help with tissue growth and blood flow. As you can see in my signature it all was very effective.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Perfect thanks guys! I know alot about how muscles work but brand new to this penis business so wanted to hear some opinions! I was exercising for both because I'd like to gain in both, I had some good beginners gains but I think the tougher road will start now. I just read a big thread about doing all your length work first before doing any girth and then I was kinda worrying about it while I was training felt like if I did girth after stretching it would pull it back up from hanging. Then the guy who wrote the thread had no tag of gains made and burrito you've made some serious ones, all the big al routines have both mixed so till I know more, experience more I'd like to stick to what's worked for the vets

Comment

Question for you burrito, what pump or pumps do you use? Just wondering if you noticed, but I got the bathmate first. I work out of town and fly alot so I purchased an air pump for when I'm home because I travel light and dont want to pack a penis pump on my carry on for flights all the time, could make for an embarrassing moment or two. I started with bathmate and then tried the air and it seemed to pump me up like substantially more, I wasnt going insane pressure keeping it at 5 maybe 5.5 tops but it really pushed what felt a ton more blood in there leaving me way more girth than the bathmate. I started using just the air after that. Yesterday I thought what the hell and used my bathmate, while it doesnt pump the volume quite like that, I had these really deep stretching feeling the air pump just doesnt provide. I'm not sure if it was in my head but the bathmate seemed to be targeting length more so . Have you noticed anything like that? Also I got the hydro7 when I started I'd be at the 6.5 tick on it but now I'm right to the end of the ruler at 7. Did I buy to small? The bigger 7-9 one should I of been using?

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyjuice View Post
              I got the hydro7 when I started I'd be at the 6.5 tick on it but now I'm right to the end of the ruler at 7. Did I buy to small? The bigger 7-9 one should I of been using?
              Are you still within the returns window? Are you thinking of returning.
              As I understand it you should be alright with the 7 as long as you aren't reaching the end, which won't be for a while yet. I. Fact you should see better gains than using a 9 as you reportedly get better pressure if you have a smaller volume of water needed to fill the chamber.
              So as I understand it, it being a closer fit should be a positive, so long as you still fit it
              'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

I've found concentrating on either length or girth separately worked for me.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                X