I need a girth exercise!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a girth exercise!!!!!!!

i have been doing pegym for a while(months), but i have had a very broken routine and made some mistakes, i would put a couple weeks between workouts and just be a complete idiot about it...then i changed and was strict and stuck with some good streching and jelqing and i've been at it for a solid week now(gained an 8th of an inch), now i need a girth exercises!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horse squeeze? I'm assuming you already do V-jelqs. Flaccid bends too.

Comment

Up at the top of the page, there is a tab marked exercises. You can find what you need in there.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by applejuice1324 View Post
        i have been doing pegym for a while(months), but i have had a very broken routine and made some mistakes, i would put a couple weeks between workouts and just be a complete idiot about it...then i changed and was strict and stuck with some good streching and jelqing and i've been at it for a solid week now(gained an 8th of an inch), now i need a girth exercises!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        There are a couple of girth exercises that i recommend .... Try flaccid bends,O bends,Tunica Tug bends,Ulis,Horse 440s,Compressors and Squeezes.

Comment

I think you'll find kp's uli-vjelq to be an outstand exercise for girth
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
          X