Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consistency is key and small steps lead to greater ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistency is key and small steps lead to greater ones!

Went from a 5.5 inch to a 7.1 BPEL! Later I have been thinking if I should further develop or cement! The conclusion being that I want to evolve more! I feel like PE serves as a good motivation for achieving other goals which in our minds seem impossible at first!
    My question is, how can I further evolve? My penis is now very trained, I have started hanging as well. Yesterday I have tried with 11 kg and it was good training! I would like to add 2 more inches to make it a 9 in length and I want the make the best possible routine for it! I feel like what I did until now served it's purpose and can only be sustained as warm up. The only thing I will keep are the various stretch positions and the S to S stretches! What have you guys done, when you felt you hit a limit in this case and felt that you need to add new exercises?
    Do you think I should get a stretching device, or any other device? Can you recommend me a more cheaper one?
    I would also like to start from now on, looking into cementing routines as well, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 06-05-2020, 10:53 AM. Reason: made post more visible

Nice gray font color. My old eyes can barely see it.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Edited your post so that maybe people can read it and respond.

How long have you been doing PE?
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Congratulations on your progress!

Consistency is vital to training success!

The following should be of interest: The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Thiasu View Post
          Went from a 5.5 inch to a 7.1 BPEL! Later I have been thinking if I should further develop or cement!
          I swear, I just saw the exact same post on reddit...

Congratulations. Good for you.

The conclusion being that I want to evolve more! I feel like PE serves as a good motivation for achieving other goals which in our minds seem impossible at first!

It is hard to say what is best without having better details of routine, how long you've been at it, etc.
          Short answer: cement. Take some time for a healing break (1 week? 2?) then do a maintence routine for a month or two.

My question is, how can I further evolve? My penis is now very trained, I have started hanging as well. Yesterday I have tried with 11 kg and it was good training! I would like to add 2 more inches to make it a 9 in length and I want the make the best possible routine for it! I feel like what I did until now served it's purpose and can only be sustained as warm up.
          I know nothing of devices. I'd say take a break (see above).
          2 more inches will be tough. healing first will be important.

The only thing I will keep are the various stretch positions and the S to S stretches! What have you guys done, when you felt you hit a limit in this case and felt that you need to add new exercises?
          Do you think I should get a stretching device, or any other device? Can you recommend me a more cheaper one?
          I've never used devices.

I would also like to start from now on, looking into cementing routines as well, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!
          Take a look at my thread. Routines start on page 5. Some discussion of cementing in there.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I am the same guy ) Thanks for the info!

Comment

Started experimenting on and off for the last three years, but only started being serious february this year! It's in this time spn I started to see gains and changes! Thanks for editing my post!

Comment

Working...
              X