Are PE Gym members lying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are PE Gym members lying?

This discussion was sparked on another thread. There was some controversy to the authenticity of this, so I became interested in finding the answer.

Specifically, are the starting measurements PE gym users posting not true?

To find out, I went to the "Introduce Yourself" thread and compiled starting stats (Before PE) of everybody who listed their size in the post on the first four pages. If only a NBP length was given , .5 was added to the BPEL I entered in the spreadsheet. In most cases this will underestimate size.

I counted 35 BPEL measurements, and 22 girth measurements. The average came out to a BPEL of 6.16 inches, and a girth of 4.84. If we plug this into calc SD, our result is in the 79th percentile. The PE gym starting penis is supposedly .7 inches higher in length, and .3 inches more in girth. I find this odd since you would expect those on a penis enlargement forum would be smaller than the average.

https://calcsd.netlify.app/

Another great highlight is that 20% of the BPEL measurements were >= 7 inches. For reference, this measurement is near the 99th percentile.

There's a vastly disproportionate amount of 7+ inch penises claimed, literally over 14x more than the expected value for a sample of 35.

To conclude, it's very likely some people aren't being honest. 20% of people do not have a 7 inch penis. If somebody posts that they started with 7 inches I don't want to call them a liar, but there are too many of them for me to believe it's just a coincidence.

Just be honest on here! I don't see the reason to lie.
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

I don't get it either, but I suppose it's the same type of online behavior as any other website. People lie online. I just find it silly that they would need to do it here of all places.

It also could be that some people are either very bad at measuring BPEL, or are dishonestly measuring themselves, which defeats the entire purpose of tracking progress. The only people they're cheating are themselves.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with PE gym specifically I agree this is just the internet. I mainly just created this because I don't want people on here who have a size in the average range to feel like they are significantly below average just because of some BS lies. Some research suggests the average length is even lower than calcSD. I've see this review of many studies where it's marked at 5.16, which would make our average a full inch higher. If your penis is 6.16 inches you are well above the average.

I'd actually say since people here are trying to get bigger penises, the average starting size is actually like 5.0-5.25 (slightly below average on calc SD), with many under 5 and very very few over 7, which entails the exaggeration is even more pronounced.

For those who have 7 inches naturally, it seems significantly more unlikely they'd ever join a site like this.
      8x5Goalzz
      Last edited by 8x5Goalzz; 06-13-2020, 09:38 PM.
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I have been on here lurking around for a while now..

It’s an individuals perception - meaning, just because stats say X is average. “This site will only attract below average members”

I would be more inclined members are recording results falsely due to - flex tape instead of ruler, not measuring in the same spot .. etc

Comment

It could be a combination of things, but you'd have to be really really bad at measuring to get from an average size to 7 inches. Idek what you would do to do that. I find it very hard to believe the large sizes were purely in error.

I also would not say "This site will only attract below average members” I think it attracts a full range of people, who on average, are smaller. I have 7.25 now but still want to grow a lot more so I would have found the site regardless.
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Personally I just think the “perception” on small varies a lot.

I’m statistically above average, but I don’t feel big.
            I’m on here for multiple reasons, the main one being increasing my confidence.

I would be certain This site does not attract only below average members but it does attract Members who want to improve them selfs

Comment

Umm guys the standard exaggeration in the real world is 2 inches . Seems to me given that; pe gym members are remarkably honest.

Comment

Everyone has there own reasons for joining this site even if they are "above average" according to statistics. The main people you're unlikely to see are those that are absolutely blessed in length (8"+) and girth (5.5"+). Personally, I'm mainly in it for the girth gains since my length feels disproportionate to me when compared to my girth. I would guess that it's mainly a confidence issue for those that are above average in measurements.
                Surpass your limits

Comment

Why would anyone join a PE forum and lie about their size unless they are directly here to troll? Doesnt make any sense. I think your sampling is too small as the vast majority of new people ive seen on this forum since spring 2018 is in the 5-6" range when starting.
                  Additional sources of error:
                  Inaccurate/weird ruler
                  Wrong may of measuring (Ive heard friends etc say you should measure from your balls, from the side of your penis etc, both adding atleast an inch. Some also measure smaller than they actually are compared to statistics, as most penis size statistic is measured in BPEL, and some measure from the base to tip(NBPEL))

Comment

I am not sure about the lying thing. This is a very specific site that does not normally reach a large audience. Why lie? I see many guys who are obviously exaggerating on reddit. And that is a public forum where many people will see, so there is a reason to bump up the numbers.

The way I see it is that guys who fall on the larger side may be more open to exploring and improving the experience. Just from the types of discussions that can be seen on small penis problems or small dick problems I guess the guess who are on the lower end spend far more time being angry about it and obstinately objecting to the idea of PE.

But the discussion on Average Dick Problems or Big Dick Problems tends to be more positive and exploratory, looking how to make things better. That is how the guys with 7 end up here. They want to improve.

I ended up on the 'Gym to tackle PreE, the idea of growing my erection was a bonus.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Exactly, however ‘perception’ is key to each individual on what they consider small.

As for my specify situation, i nearly ended up getting surgery done to increase my size but at the last stage (booking flights and accomodation) I ended up pulling out.

So it’s perception that brings people to this site, which I think.

Comment

Lots of guys who arn't small go to the ("normal") gym to get bigger . lots of over average size guys juicing up with all sorts of drugs to add size to their arms.

Comment

I don't see the point in lying or exaggeration when the site is completey anonymous if you want it to be.

As far as different positions when measuring, so long as you're measuring from the point that gives you your largest measurement then this won't be an issue. That position doesn't change. And you need to do this for consistency.

If you use a hard ruler then flex isn't an issue. Thus why it's recommended to use a hard ruler.

I see many of the issues raised in this thread as moot.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Yea you're all a dirty bunch of liars. Anyone who says their dick is bigger than mine is a big fat liar!! You heard it here first.
                            'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

An individuals measurements are for his use in determining his development/progress.

When A compares himself to B, it risks becoming a ego thing.
                              Should A note that B has obtained x inches from doing routine 123, that can be helpful for A in planning a routine.

If A starts pestering B about his measurements, bad mouthing, etc, and persists in that type of behavior, we have a suitable infraction that can be dealt out to thwart that behavior.

Your measurements are yours, to help you.

Insinuating lying is not appropriate behavior, and is disruptive to maintaining a positive friendly comradery amongst members. It can undermine a good relationship.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X