Hydromax7 vs. Hydromax 7 Extreme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydromax7 vs. Hydromax 7 Extreme?

Other than a price leap, any thoughts or suggestions on these 2 pumps?
    I'd like to get some nice gains - better "hang" when flaccid and of course nice erections.

Have pumped a bit in the past with a cheap pump, but looking to up my game without going overboard.

Hope to hear some thoughts and experiences. Would also be great to find a "pump buddy" in my area, but that might be a stretch (pun intended ;-) )

Hi. I've been using hydromax7 for the last 2 months or so. I like it. As part of my routine (AndroPenis extender and bathmate) I feel I am making modest gradual gains and so far no injuries, a few mild PI's I have to keep an eye on.
    I believe the difference between the hydromax and the hydroextreme is that the extreme has a ballpump so you don't have to jam it on your dick as swiftly and pump to get the pressure to hold it in place, you use the ball pump to create the suction. And I believe the extreme can generate more pressure.
    So the extreme is on the face of it the superior device, personally I didnt want to spend the extra money (I wasn't sure if I would even like it) and while a ball pump would be useful, I can use the hydromax just fine. It takes some time to get your technique down so if you do get one don't get disheartened if the first couple of weeks feels like "wtf is this shit, why did I buy this!!" Because you can't get the seal holding or it pulls too much on your balls or whatever. I get it on first time pretty much every time now with a decent seal.
    And pressurewise I have been causing some mild edema recently (not intentional) and am now holding off from going to the full pressure Hydromax7 can deliver... So I don't miss any extra pressure the extreme could deliver, for now the hydromax delivers as much pressure as I want and more.
    Up to you though! I would appreciate the ball pump, but I don't regret buying the hydromax. For me it was the right choice
    Good luck!
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Thanks for the info! Yeah, there definitely is a decent price difference. I guess some of it comes down to the ball pump. I've seen animations of how the Hydromax is put on (as you say "jam it on.." ;-)). Just wish I could see/experience how it's actually done. Seems like a ball pump could be handy, but not sure if it justifies the price.

Comment

I have used Bathmate for the past 3 years. I do not see a point in the ball pump. I only use bathmate erect and all you need is about three pumps to make it stay on and after that one every few minutes by just pressing the pump into body very simple. The harder part is clearing your testes (I never used the soft pad part).

I purchased a Paloqueth electric pump with mastrubating sleeve and definitely prefer the Paloqueth. I do pulse pumping (sleeve is so soft and I warm it up under hot water ) and apply live and I am able to reach 19 cm with it (bpel is 16.5). All of this for less than $40 with small lube and warranty as well. I highly recommend Paloqueth over any kind bathmate.
        Started 7/15/2017
        Starting Stats:
        BPEL 14 cm
        TEG 10.4
        MEG 11.4
        BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
        BPEL 17 CM
        TEG 11.7
        MEG 12.7 CM
        BEG 13.7

Comment

So which do you use more or which do you consider more effective for size gains - the Bathmate or the Paloqueth?

Comment

I had bathmate for all of the 3 years that I did PE. I just purchase Paloqueth one month ago and have used it 12 times. I like paloqueth way more with the masturbating sleeve Than BM. Sleeve Acts similar to water when warmed up and use lube (the warm water was the only advantage of bathmate over normal pumps) and the softness feels so comfortable on the testes and base area (my balls are completely hanging the whole time I pump I’m seated position on bed)and the way you can pulse pump with it is amazing. The way it works, when turned on it will increase pressure and you see your dick rise and it has off button and release, when reach max by pressing release, it will drop and pump back up (you can also have more pressure for the pulse pumping with 4 settings 15-45 kpa as per their support). Since it is just like FL, you can pump and release pressure and just edge in fleshlight and turn on again over and over again. I reach 19 cm (at least 0.5 cm of for the sleeve to so basically 19.5 cm) and my bpel is 16.5 cm. I get much less edema with paloqueth even when I do 3 sets of 10-12 min with jelq and edge and clamp in between.

I use both fully erect. Both visually enhance the penis while inside, I would say the clear sleeve even more. It looks huge when reaches 19 cm and the enhanced visualization (my wife doesn’t like me doing PE and I haven’t use it In Front of her, but lots of Amazon reviews say the partner loves the visual effects Before sex).
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

May I ask you if you increased permanently your size by using the pump itself?
              I checked the Paloqet website and the model you are talking about is the All in one Vacuum pump?

Comment

I recommend a DP 4000 from CTC.
                I have used four different bathmates over the past six years. I recently bought a Hydromax 7, but once again I was frustrated by the lack of control in terms of pressure, and the need to pretty much use it in the shower. Because of all that, I decided to take the plunge and buy a DP 4000, looking for control and safety. I was also impressed with the reviews I read from really long term users of the DP 4000 here on our forums and over at *************.
                I really am enjoying the DP 4000. I think it will definitely enable me to pretty quickly gain length and girth. I'm hoping to get to 7.5 or 8 BPEL and a solid 6 inches of girth along my entire shaft.
                I'd really recommend the DP 4000. I wish I had purchased the DP 4000 instead of all those Bathmates! It's quiet, easy to travel with, and very safe! Looking forward to posting some impressive gains.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                  I recommend a DP 4000 from CTC.
                  I have used four different bathmates over the past six years. I recently bought a Hydromax 7, but once again I was frustrated by the lack of control in terms of pressure, and the need to pretty much use it in the shower. Because of all that, I decided to take the plunge and buy a DP 4000, looking for control and safety. I was also impressed with the reviews I read from really long term users of the DP 4000 here on our forums and over at *************.
                  I really am enjoying the DP 4000. I think it will definitely enable me to pretty quickly gain length and girth. I'm hoping to get to 7.5 or 8 BPEL and a solid 6 inches of girth along my entire shaft.
                  I'd really recommend the DP 4000. I wish I had purchased the DP 4000 instead of all those Bathmates! It's quiet, easy to travel with, and very safe! Looking forward to posting some impressive gains.
                  Interesting, where did you buy it from? Wonder if it's available in the UK
                  'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation - If I googled it correctly, it's the almost $500 set up?
                    DP 4000 from CTC
                    https://ahcaf.com/dp-4000-review/

Comment

The XTreme models offer more convenience as they use an external hand pump.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        The XTreme models offer more convenience as they use an external hand pump.
                        but as far as I see, none of them have a gauge to check and adjust the pressure, how can you keep track of it and increase slowly over time in order to avoid injuries?may I also,ask if you think pumps workout could replace jelqing or squeezing, or they are totally different ?last question: Did you have the chance of evaluating and reviewing the paloqueth pump? A user here state that it’s way better of the BM but I didn’t find anyone else using itthanks

Comment

I see that one feature difference is the hand pump - just tough to see that it warrants the price jump. Not knowing the design, it would be cool if you could buy and add one of their hand pumps to the previous model(s)...

Comment

Originally posted by tiritera View Post
                            but as far as I see, none of them have a gauge to check and adjust the pressure, how can you keep track of it and increase slowly over time in order to avoid injuries?may I also,ask if you think pumps workout could replace jelqing or squeezing, or they are totally different ?last question: Did you have the chance of evaluating and reviewing the paloqueth pump? A user here state that it’s way better of the BM but I didn’t find anyone else using itthanks
                            If I was making a decision about a pump now, I would go right to the CTC DP 4000. It is safe and allows easy customization of programs for what you are trying to achieve. I'm still learning, but wish I had gotten this before investing in 4 different Bathmates over the past six years.
                            I checked out the Paloqueth pump on their website. It is basically a sex toy, not a pump designed to help you achieve permanent gains in girth or length. The DP 4000 can definitely produce results. Just my thoughts. I hope they help.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
                              Interesting, where did you buy it from? Wonder if it's available in the UK
                              The DP 4000 is made by CTC. If you google CTC DP 4000, you will get to their site. Chris Feeney is the owner and has been very responsive and helpful. The company has been around for 30 years or more. I'm sure it would be easy to have it shipped to the UK. I spend months in Europe, so I bought an extra 230v power supply which simply plugs into the DP 4000. A very well-thought our and well-designed little pump. The little pump that could! Hope that helps. I have no vested interest in CTC, but I wish someone had been posting what I am when I was new to PEGym. I think there is a bias towards Bathmate here that I simply bought into...literally, to the tune of 4 Bathmates over the past six years. That would have more than paid for my DP 4000.
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X