what am i doing wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what am i doing wrong

ive been trying to improve thickness for about 2 years now. doing consistent jelqing and edgeing about 3 times a week, and taking a couple weeks off from time to time. im using a lighter grip and doing progressive overload. basically nothing has changed over these two years, and im under 5” circumference so its really starting to fuck with me. just wish something reliably worked, any advice?

tried pumping or clamping?

Comment

2 years seems like too long to do the same exercise over and over again.
      April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
      Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
      My Logs

Comment

Originally posted by Potentialwalrus View Post
        ive been trying to improve thickness for about 2 years now. doing consistent jelqing and edgeing about 3 times a week, and taking a couple weeks off from time to time. im using a lighter grip and doing progressive overload. basically nothing has changed over these two years, and im under 5” circumference so its really starting to fuck with me. just wish something reliably worked, any advice?
        If you seriously want some girth, start reading all you can about clamping. Time to get into a good clamping routine. Just learn how to do, start slowly but be consistent. In six months or a year you should have some great gains to show for your work. Clamping sure worked for me. I started around 4.5 inches and now I'm 5.7 heading for 6 inches. I hope that helps.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

heard there are lots of risks, anything youve encountered ?

Comment

pickljoe, i did switch it up a bit, started with stretching, didnt work for me, and a tried ULI’s for a bit but didnt really understand it

Comment

heard there are lots of risks, anything youve encountered ?
              Actually, I think clamping done intelligently is totally safe. I guess if you put a clamp on and fell asleep, you'd be in trouble...so don't clamp in bed when you're sleepy. I got a blood blister from using my bathmate which sidelined me for a long time.
              Clamping on the other hand, though an advanced from of PE, is safe if you know what you're doing. So, read and learn about clamping. Make sure you're conditioned and ready for clamping. Start slowly. I started with 5 minute clamps, then gradually increased to 15 minute continuous clamps. Over time, I clamped for much longer than that, but always making sure sensation and color were acceptable. Today I clamped for 30 minutes with a short break after the first 15 minutes. About a few hours later, I clamped for another 15 minutes. When I'm in clamping mode, I try to clamp at least 15 minutes once a day, but sometimes I will do an hour clamped throughout the day. There are risks if you don't know what you're doing. You can always release the clamp or just loosen a notch or two. I probably loosen a notch during every session when I kegel to the point where I am achieving maximum expansion. Clamping works. Clamping is fun. My favorite form of PE for sure. I know I've gotten serious girth gains from clamping, and it was fun.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

pickljoe, i did switch it up a bit, started with stretching, didnt work for me, and a tried ULI’s for a bit but didnt really understand it
                A ULI is like a manual clamp. I did these before clamping to condition myself for clamping. I do a sliding ULI in both directions when I'm clamped. I basically form an OK grip around the base of my shaft, tighten it and then very slowly move toward my glans. It try to take about 20 seconds to get to my glans. This forces blood up my shaft. I loosen my OK grip when it feels too tense. A reverse ULI starts the same way with an OK grip behind my glans and then slowly slides down my shaft to my base. Obviously lube is necessary. Since I'm continuously edging while clamped, I'm using lube throughout my clamp sessions.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I got immediate girth gains from a hand pump...

I don't know if that helps they only cost like 15$..

I recommend if you have a foreskin no longer than 20 minutes though.
                  25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                  5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                  25th september: ??
                  Goal 18cmx16cm
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

You are not doing anything with enough intensity. Basically you are just massaging your dick. I was like that for months, I was doing jelqing and edging, and although my dick looked a little firmer from the improved EQ, which was already very very good, and little more veiny, the tape was not showing any measured change.

Once I started doing more intense exercises like Ulis, Horse Squeezes and Slow Squash Jelqs ( personal favorite ), I started gaining girth. Actual tissue mass, not improved EQ, I was already diamond hard. Also whats important is the way you do the exercises. For me, doing them with intensity , i.e. harder stronger grip, focusing on each rep was a key

You can also check this thread, its useful: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...h-guide-2.html

Comment

Goat can i ask the dates of your gains?
                      25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                      5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                      25th september: ??
                      Goal 18cmx16cm
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

From around mid of 2017 until mid of 2018 ...

Comment

Test out exercises and see which one gives you the highest degree of temporary expansion during and after a session. This will give you an idea of how effective it'll be at targeting permanent girth gains over time.

This is also assuming you're improving on EQ as well.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks all for the great replies. I read them all a while back and have implemented ULI’s into my workout. not yet comfortable with clamping. Sometimes i get scared to squeeze too hard! how do i know im applying enough pressure?

Comment

Ive been doing them every other day. is that enough?

Comment

Working...
                              X