Optimal size and performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimal size and performance

Hi i don't know if this thread has been done before as i can't find it, but i'll assume it has if so someone send me a link and i'll delete this one.....

But i'd like to know a couple of things...

Your preferred size to have erect: mine is nbpel 7 and eg 6.
    Your preferred size flaccid: 5x4
    Your partners preferred size erect: or if your bi or gay your preferred usage size (please stipulate if partner is man or woman as i believe this effects it alot): mine anywhere from 6.5 to 8.5 EL and 4.5 to 6.5 EG (commenting as the receiver here).
    Your preferred amount of penetration time: I think anywhere from 20 minutes to 60 minutes is a good session.
    Your preferred frequency: Twice a week is good for me... but will go up to 7-10 times or as little as one (married to female)

Thanks if you reply just trying to get a gauge on what's acceptable or desirable
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

So. You’ve got a big Johnson already.

im bigger but. I guess you’d have to ask her...right? She’s never told me I’m lacking. But never wood.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Preferred size to have erect: I am happy with my current size.
      Preferred size flaccid: See answer above.
      Partners preferred size erect: I do not think she has really given it thought... anywhere from 7.5 to 8.5 EL and 5.7 to 6.5 EG.
      Preferred amount of penetration time: Long enough to get her off a few times. 10 minutes to 45 minutes is a good session.
      Your preferred frequency: Two or three times a week (every once in a while 2~3 a day is fun)
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

So. You’ve got a big Johnson already.

im bigger but. I guess you’d have to ask her...right? She’s never told me I’m lacking. But never wood.
        I do not at all... But i have used sleeves before and gauged reactions from using it.(they come in 1 inch gains or 2... thats l and g)
        My size is posted in progression forum nbel is below average and eg is just above.

Also as a bisexual it's a little easier to know what i like as opposed to relying on information that may be the "sugar coated" version.
        Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

My wifes prefered 8 by 5.5" other partners (all female) have varied a great deal . I would say have mostly been less .

My prefered meh I don't know realy I am certainly influenced by the partner I have .

Comment

My wifes prefered 8 by 5.5" other partners (all female) have varied a great deal . I would say have mostly been less .
            Actually found that more common than you think to be desirable.
            Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
              Actually found that more common than you think to be desirable.
              Actually a lot of women found it a bit oversized but I got around that with skill. Likewise the wife likes the skill I bring to it.

Comment

Working...
              X