• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average with statistics to back it up

Ok from what i understand the most conclusive thing i can find on google is

Length 5.2 inch Girth 4.2 inch

so Length 13.2cm Girth 10.6cm

Has anyone else got more information or studies that challenges this?

Some links

<one link removed by Admin>
    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...-size#research
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 07-10-2020, 07:52 AM.
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Nbpel or bpel?
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I can't be sure.. but i assume that's NBPL.. I Couldn't see scientist allowing a variable like pressing in a fat pad.

But nothing ever mentions the method in detail.
      Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Actually pressing into the pubic bone eliminates the variable of changing fat pad thicknesses.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

As does not pressing it....
          The variable would lie in the technique and power of the person pressing it..
          I would assume it's easier to eye off where the penis meets the base to alleviate any possible variables...
          But as i said it isn't mentioned in most scientific or social articles.
          closed297
          Last edited by closed297; 07-10-2020, 11:59 AM.
          Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Never seen avg girth study being lower than 4.5. I started at 4.5 meg before PE and now 5.1 meg and 5.3 in beg (teg is 4.6).

I have seen 4.59, 4.8, 4.9 for MEG. I think 5.4 nbpel WhicH comes to around 6 inch bpel is avg and forth around 4.8.
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
              As does not pressing it....
              The variable would lie in the technique and power of the person pressing it..
              I would assume it's easier to eye off where the penis meets the base to alleviate any possible variables...
              But as i said it isn't mentioned in most scientific or social articles.
              Actually it is mentioned and commonly is done bpel. Nbpel changes with bodyfat salt intake etc . Pressing to the bone is simple enough and if you can't do that you would need help for complex tasks like tying shoe laces .

Comment

There are numerous studies they have been argued back and forth onsite at great length .

Not sure where you got those figures the girth is very suspect .

Of the numerous different studies ,meta studies etc there is some vary between them all but those with juice seem to fall around the 5 point something length and 4 point something girth . It has been a long and to be honest to me at this point boring, argument onsite over methodology which has varied between studies but that certainly accounts for a lot of the vary.
                There is some argument re racial vary but the evidence is a bit sketchy. Guys come onsite all the time saying the numerous studies from all over the world must be wrong because their friends all claim to have 8" plus . Conspiricy theories aside there is enough in the studies to get the general idea .

Comment

So your saying 5bp and 4 eg?
                  Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

The study underlying the link supplied is suspect and had methodology errors .

Onsite over the years there has been so very much pulling apart of so very many studies .

All I will venture after being a mod here for a long time is any with juice say 5 point something length and 4 point something girth.

Comment

This one looks like a good meta study: Penile size and the ‘small penis syndrome’. They actually specify if girth was measured mid-shaft, base, etc. in the other studies, which is pretty cool. The erect averages are 14-16cm (5.5-6.3") for length and 12-13cm (4.7-5.1") for girth. These are averages of all studies put together.

But it varies a lot. Here's another meta study: Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference. It looks like their results come to an average erect length of 13.24cm (5.2") and girth of 11.66cm (4.6").

There's so much variation that it's pretty tough to pin down an actual "average" penis size. On top of that, there's a lot of research on how guys tend to bias their penis size measurements, like this: Social Desirability and Young Men’s Self-Reports of Penis Size.

You can look at all of the studies if you want. There are probably more out there too. Listen to Pegasus, he's probably right about the 5-something by 4-something average. That's a pretty good rule. An average is just a statistic though. It includes all of the giant dicks and the tiny dicks too. We'll probably never know the true average. Well, unless we get a scientist to measure everyone's dick on the planet
                      EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

https://calcsd.netlify.app/

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                          This one looks like a good meta study: Penile size and the ‘small penis syndrome’. They actually specify if girth was measured mid-shaft, base, etc. in the other studies, which is pretty cool. The erect averages are 14-16cm (5.5-6.3") for length and 12-13cm (4.7-5.1") for girth. These are averages of all studies put together.

But it varies a lot. Here's another meta study: Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference. It looks like their results come to an average erect length of 13.24cm (5.2") and girth of 11.66cm (4.6").

There's so much variation that it's pretty tough to pin down an actual "average" penis size. On top of that, there's a lot of research on how guys tend to bias their penis size measurements, like this: Social Desirability and Young Men’s Self-Reports of Penis Size.

You can look at all of the studies if you want. There are probably more out there too. Listen to Pegasus, he's probably right about the 5-something by 4-something average. That's a pretty good rule. An average is just a statistic though. It includes all of the giant dicks and the tiny dicks too. We'll probably never know the true average. Well, unless we get a scientist to measure everyone's dick on the planet
                          Yep that about sums it .
                          The study that has men averaging 6.3" was Kinsey done between 1938 and from memory 1963 it was self measured which gives higher readings . I am a fan of Kinsey ,but I do feel later non self measured research should now be used and this discarded .

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                            All you need for the statistics. Great find Goat. It’s evident from the site why 8x6 is super popular - to be bigger than a room of 1000 men and in the 99%...
                            Log

April 20: 7.5x5.3
                            August 21: 8.07 x 5.9 (20.5 x 15)
                            Goal: 9x7

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                              This site quote a number of different studies and sort of averages them and also averages the standard deviation.

There is more vary in the sd in the studies .
                              Pegasus
                              Administrator
                              PE Gym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                              Last edited by Pegasus; 07-12-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X