Ridiculous theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous theory

So i read this theory on Thunder's that had a lot of people agreeing with it, but i think it's complete bullcrap. According to this theory, all length/girth gains don't come from tissue actually permanently stretching (forgot the technical term for this, something about cells) but rather from "training" the penis to be more "stretchy". And that basically if you stop PE you will lose all of that "stretchiness", returning to your initial size. Then how do people manage to permanently stretch out their soft tissue, like earlobes and lips? Any thoughts on this?
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 07-13-2020, 06:13 PM. Reason: remove competing site

Interesting you use ear lobes an an example as they close over sometimes too.
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

I have seen many members complaining that the gains are not permanent. I clearly remember a member that according to the measurements in his signature lost 3 inches in length (that he gained with his training) and ended shorter than when he started. I can't imagine how 3 inches can disappear but that is what he wrote.

Comment

Hmm. Actually. If you were to catch up on Kickinthemebs log. At least with his girth gains. He lost after a while when not doing his routine. Idk. I hope not.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It is my biggest fear...
          Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Just swing it around every day and knock people out, you'll be good to go.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So I have a theory about gains...

There are two types of gains, ligament stretching gains (requires maintenance PE to keep) and then this which came from the Quick Extender Pro's website:

STEP 2 Microscopic Tears

Exposing the penis to a constant traction (Using the Quick Extender Pro's specially calibrated tension system) microscopic tears will begin to form along the shaft. The process is completely pain free.
              The tears will not be visible to the naked eye and can only be seen through magnification.
              As these tears occur regularly along the course of the treatment, your body will recognize the gaps created in the penis tissue. As a form of healing, your penis will begin to repair itself by going through a process known as "mitosis" followed by "cytokenesis".

STEP 3 Healing Process: Mitosis & Cytokenesis

Mitosis occurs when cells within the existing penis tissue begin to divide, known as cellular division, where one cell divides into two. The penis tissue cells will divide over and over again to fill in the gaps (tears) caused by the penile traction process. Enlargement can be noticed in both length and girth (thickness).
              In the simplest sense, the nucleus of a cell divides within itself then splits in two, each containing a mirror image of the original nucleus. The splitting of the two cells, once the nucleus has divided, is called cytokinesis, the final stages of cell division and tissue growth.
              The cells will rapidly divide over the course of the treatment and will create new tissue for a longer and larger penis.

The latter is permanent gains that are irrevocable.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                So I have a theory about gains...

There are two types of gains, ligament stretching gains (requires maintenance PE to keep) and then this which came from the Quick Extender Pro's website:

STEP 2 Microscopic Tears

Exposing the penis to a constant traction (Using the Quick Extender Pro's specially calibrated tension system) microscopic tears will begin to form along the shaft. The process is completely pain free.
                The tears will not be visible to the naked eye and can only be seen through magnification.
                As these tears occur regularly along the course of the treatment, your body will recognize the gaps created in the penis tissue. As a form of healing, your penis will begin to repair itself by going through a process known as "mitosis" followed by "cytokenesis".

STEP 3 Healing Process: Mitosis & Cytokenesis

Mitosis occurs when cells within the existing penis tissue begin to divide, known as cellular division, where one cell divides into two. The penis tissue cells will divide over and over again to fill in the gaps (tears) caused by the penile traction process. Enlargement can be noticed in both length and girth (thickness).
                In the simplest sense, the nucleus of a cell divides within itself then splits in two, each containing a mirror image of the original nucleus. The splitting of the two cells, once the nucleus has divided, is called cytokinesis, the final stages of cell division and tissue growth.
                The cells will rapidly divide over the course of the treatment and will create new tissue for a longer and larger penis.

The latter is permanent gains that are irrevocable.
                Thanks, i was getting worried there lol. That makes a lot more sense than the theory from Thunder's, and more encouraging too.

Comment

I don't think that's all. Cells grow only to recover from stress, to be able to withstand the previous stresses placed upon them. Otherwise, we could grow indefinitely with the same amount of force being applied, which we know is not the case.

What happens when the body no longer sees the stress? It is pretty efficient at not wasting resources, so I'm sure you can experience penile atrophy if left unmaintained for long periods of time.
                  1 inch at a time
                  GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                  Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
                    I don't think that's all. Cells grow only to recover from stress, to be able to withstand the previous stresses placed upon them. Otherwise, we could grow indefinitely with the same amount of force being applied, which we know is not the case.

What happens when the body no longer sees the stress? It is pretty efficient at not wasting resources, so I'm sure you can experience penile atrophy if left unmaintained for long periods of time.
                    That's partly why you'll see in my progress log taking 6-9 month breaks aka deconditioning breaks at a time. The intent is to reset the clock and start the process all over again. It's useful for breaking plateaus which is some of what you are referencing.
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

How long after a long break does it take to get back to its biggest?
                      Is it with in days/weeks?
                      Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

A couple of other theories expanding a little more on Burrito's post.

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response ... - PEGym
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          That's partly why you'll see in my progress log taking 6-9 month breaks aka deconditioning breaks at a time. The intent is to reset the clock and start the process all over again. It's useful for breaking plateaus which is some of what you are referencing.
                          Do you lose any of your gains during those long breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            The "Creep" article is especially good reading for this subject.

The following- while referring to skin- is also worth reading (as are the references listed): Creep vs. stretch: a review of the viscoelastic properties of skin
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Karamba View Post
                              Do you lose any of your gains during those long breaks?
                              I have never lost any girth which supports the second theory I mentioned as there are no ligaments involved with girth. I have lost about 1/8", maybe a little more, in length before but it was quickly reclaimed. My advice to anyone that relies on manual workouts is to overshoot your goal by about .25" so that if there is some loss experienced then you will still settle around your target. Also it is really import to spend about 3 months cementing your gains, don't just stop cold turkey. By cementing I mean, do a lighter version of your routine and gradually taper it down each month much in the same way you gradually ramp up your routine as you are becoming conditioned. I would never stop doing light jelqs though. They are great for keeping EQ high and are easy to perform.
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X