What worked for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What worked for you?

I'm a beginner on penis enlargement, and i wanna now what worked for you? what routines? devices? results? i don't know where to start and it would be nice to get some help.

What are your goals? Girth? Length? Both? Which do you need more of?

Comment

Originally posted by MG31 View Post
      What are your goals? Girth? Length? Both? Which do you need more of?
      Thank you for your reply, my goals are both, length and girth, but preferable length.

Comment

You should check out big gainers page it states which exercises are used and exact timeline and results..However i would take it with a grain of salt as no photo evidence is required.
        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
        25th september: ??
        Goal 18cmx16cm
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

thank you, i will take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by itstoday View Post
            Thank you for your reply, my goals are both, length and girth, but preferable length.
            Well to answer your question, what has worked for me has been ULI’s, squeeze, clamping, and bundled stretch. My goals have mainly been girth but I have gained almost an inch of length from the above exercises in about a years time.

I experimented with hanging but since I am uncut it has been a challenge. I have mostly solved the issue but decided that I don’t really need anymore length as the gains are coming from girth exercises anyway. I think any gains past 7in length are purely for my ego lol.

If length is your first goal, I would look into manual stretches and progress into hanging. If you have the money I would just pull the trigger on an extender actually, then get into hanging.

I think one thing that seems to work for everyone and you should definitely include before any exercise is heat. I use a heating pad for 10 minutes before my stretches, and another 10 before my squeezes.

Comment

I did some hanging and got about 0.5 inches ligament stretch and then the gains stopped. I am now doing mostly erect bands, and getting steady but slow growth. I bend it over the top of a chair !

Comment

Originally posted by itstoday View Post
                I'm a beginner on penis enlargement, and i wanna now what worked for you? what routines? devices? results? i don't know where to start and it would be nice to get some help.
                There is a Progress forum here. Lots of members documenting their routines and successes. I would advise you to take some time and read through some of them. We could tell you "do this" or "do that" but there's so much more to it. Read through the progress threads and pick up the behaviors, dedication and tenacity required to be successful and feel free to ask them questions.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                X