Cock ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock ring

What’s your girth measure with/without a cock ring? I have hard flaccid currently (working on getting rid of it). So it helps get me to a more fuller girth.

Is anyone the same inches for girth with and without a cock ring on?

Comment

My initial reason for purchasing a cock ring was to enhance my erection level for sex. Time had started to take it's toll on me and getting a full erection was difficult. The ring more then surpassed that expectation. Later on I discovered that I easily add a 1/2" of girth while erect. Additionally, after my jelqing sessions I normally add at least a 1/2" of temporary gain that slowly goes away over a few hours time - but with a cock ring on I maintain that temporary gain for up to several days. That is both while flaccid and erect, I am at least 1/2" larger than normal. There is a fine line between too loose and too tight. Through trial and error I know exactly how tight to keep my adjustable leather ring. Obviously metal rings aren't adjustable.
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 07-17-2020, 07:41 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hi rbi99,

What source do you recommend for the adjustable cock ring? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
          Hi rbi99,

What source do you recommend for the adjustable cock ring? Thanks.
          I have purchased all of my leather rings from Blue Collar Fetish. Main dude there is Wayne. After purchasing multiple sized leather rings, I started to better determine the perfect size for myself. Wayne was great at both getting back to me and keeping me informed as I began special ordering them. I have both 1/2" wide adjustables up to 2" wide. The only ones I use now are my 1/2" wide ones. While I wear them for functioning purposes, the wider you go the less shaft you have exposed because the width of the ring is covering up that much of your shaft. I need the ease of getting them on and off, and the adjustable allows that for me. When I tried metal my right nut absolutely refused to cooperate - like getting a dog into a cage that it doesn't want to get into!!! Also, being adjustable allows room for error. Finally, leather is cheap as hell compared to a quality metal one. Finally, I wear mine around both my cock and balls. Some guys just put it around their shaft. Putting it around both keeps my nuts from turtling while making love to my wife.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thank you.

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            I have purchased all of my leather rings from Blue Collar Fetish. Main dude there is Wayne. After purchasing multiple sized leather rings, I started to better determine the perfect size for myself. Wayne was great at both getting back to me and keeping me informed as I began special ordering them. I have both 1/2" wide adjustables up to 2" wide. The only ones I use now are my 1/2" wide ones. While I wear them for functioning purposes, the wider you go the less shaft you have exposed because the width of the ring is covering up that much of your shaft. I need the ease of getting them on and off, and the adjustable allows that for me. When I tried metal my right nut absolutely refused to cooperate - like getting a dog into a cage that it doesn't want to get into!!! Also, being adjustable allows room for error. Finally, leather is cheap as hell compared to a quality metal one. Finally, I wear mine around both my cock and balls. Some guys just put it around their shaft. Putting it around both keeps my nuts from turtling while making love to my wife.

Comment

Working...
            X