Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everytime I play soccer or volleyball i would get big hang and faster erect gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime I play soccer or volleyball i would get big hang and faster erect gains

Hi,
    I just want to share my experience before I forget.

I started to play soccer and volleyball about 1,5 month ago everyday. After 3 weeks I start to have big hang on daily basis. My PE gains were also faster. In this 1,5 month most of the time I could do my PE exersice and see the gains (1mm) the day after.

After taking a 2 week break from soccer and volleyball because of raining weathers, my testicle start to retract. Also my flaccid were way more smaller. And I didnt see the 1mm gains the day after PE exersice anymore.

Little bit history about me:
    -Normally I played soccer 1 day/week. This did not make me have big hang.
    -My testicles were always retracing 24/7 and I dont know why.
    -Very small flaccid 24/7. Cockring doesnt help.

Conclusion:
    -Soccer, volleyball and PE compination help big hang and gains.
    -playing soccer 1day/week doesnt help big hang and gains.
    -If you are unsportmanlike and you have small hang and your testicles are retracing and you are not gaining from PE, you should play soccer or volleyball everyday at least 3 weeks before you see results.

I believe after playing soccer or volleyball for 3 weeks on daily basis you can reduce the training to 3-4day/week for keeping PE gains and big hang.

I also believe that its not just about soccer and volleyball that helps PE. I think its sports in general that helps PE.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Why my signature is not showing anymore?

Comment

Yes, I think you mean "not athletic" rather than "unsportsmanlike." In the U.S., the word means
      a poor sport=doesn't like to lose. Yes, I agree with
      you that daily workouts or at least three times a week
      workouts along with your p.e. exercises will lead to
      great gains. For me it was daily swimming (a mile
      a day), during the months that I made my fastest
      gains. All that blood was being pumped into my
      groin area while I was swimming.

Comment

Cardio is a very important part of the equation if you're looking to maximize EQ and size gains.

Your sig is showing up fine from my perspective?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Another proof again. This is 3rd time. I stopped playing sport for 2 week bacause of working about 60 hour/week. Now Im starts to loosing gains, balls retracing and smaller flaccid.

Conclusion:
          You will loose your gains after 2 weeks without any sport.

Maybe this playing sports thing and Pegym is effecting everybody differently. For me it is loosing gains. For other people it may be not having gains at all or having gains slower than it could be.

Comment

surely exercise and cardiovascular health effects your eq?
            25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
            5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
            25th september: ??
            Goal 18cmx16cm
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
              surely exercise and cardiovascular health effects your eq?
              No! Im 100% sure it doesnt effects my EQ.

I never had EQ problem in my life. You can give me an ugly fat stupid girl, I still have strong EQ and could fuck her easily.

Comment

And another proof. After 3 days in row of playing sports, I got all my gains back. Maybe little bit new gains also.

Comment

No! Im 100% sure it doesnt effects my EQ.

I never had EQ problem in my life. You can give me an ugly fat stupid girl, I still have strong EQ and could fuck her easily.
                  Are you obese or unhealthy?
                  25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                  5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                  25th september: ??
                  Goal 18cmx16cm
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

A regular cardiovascular regimen should be considered part of your overall male enhancement training regimen. Neglecting cardio will have a negative impact on your EQ as well as your potential size gains.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                      Are you obese or unhealthy?
                      No, im not unhealthy or obese. No alcohol and no smoking. I eat mostly homemade food. I eat alot at restaurant also but most of the time they are lunch time restaurant that makes homemade food also.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        A regular cardiovascular regimen should be considered part of your overall male enhancement training regimen. Neglecting cardio will have a negative impact on your EQ as well as your potential size gains.
                        Im sure that cardio did not impact my EQ. My gains are not from improving EQ. I can have erection after ejaculation and continue to fuck.

These gains are from cardio AND pegym. Only cardio without pegym would not give me any gains. And only pegym without cardio would give me very very slow gains. Manytimes I had lost all my gains because lack of cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                          Im sure that cardio did not impact my EQ. My gains are not from improving EQ. I can have erection after ejaculation and continue to fuck.

These gains are from cardio AND pegym. Only cardio without pegym would not give me any gains. And only pegym without cardio would give me very very slow gains. Manytimes I had lost all my gains because lack of cardio.
                          ?

With all due respect, you appear to be contradicting yourself:

Then:

It's the combination of cardio and male enhancement training that's giving you your progress.

Comment

Yes, its the combination of cardio and male enhancement training thats giving me my progress.

I dont know what is the mechanics of these 2 combination that gives me gains and also losing gains if lacking one of them. BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT IMPROVING ERECTION QUALITY (EQ) because I already have very good EQ my entire life.

I dont want people to skip trying this compination exersice just because they think "this is not real gains, it is only EQ improvements".

Comment

For other people who don't have very good EQ like you, EQ improvement is a real gain.

BTW in your original post, you said you noticed 1mm gains on the days after you worked out. A one-millimetre gain would barely be physically noticeable. There are 25.4mm in one inch. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you intended to say. All your measures are NBPEL, so there's a greater chance of error.

It sounds like when you say "losing gains" you're talking about your flaccid hang and testicles, not your erect length. That doesn't seem like you're losing anything but rather experiencing poorer circulation from not being as physically active.
                              EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X