Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best device to measure length and girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best device to measure length and girth?

I am starting my PE journey again with JP90 routine and i will stick to it this time. What do you all recommend on taking accurate measurements for penis size? Which kind of ruler or object is the best? I know one year, two year down the road, i will thank myself if i start PE now.

A hard ruler that can be pushed against your pubic bone works best for length measurements. A soft Taylor’s tape works best for measuring girth. Don’t have a taylor’s tape? Use a one inch wide strip of paper towel, wrap in around you shaft and mark where it meets, and then measure the distance between the end and the mark with a hard ruler.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

For length, I would suggest something with a little rigidity that won't flex or bend when you press it into your pubic bone. If it has sharp edges make sure to "pad" the bottom somehow to limit the damage to the soft tissues around your penis.

I second not2big's suggestion on a tailor tape or piece of string.

Good EQ is critical to getting accurate measurements.
      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
      My Log

Comment

I just bought a 30 cm wooden ruler of ebay for $1.50 (inch and cm)
        And 2 tailor tapes for $2.99 (inch and cm)
        Both delivered for that price.
        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
        25th september: ??
        Goal 18cmx16cm
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Okay fellas, thanks for the feedback. Will get a ruler and tailor tapes tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Shik - how's your Pre-E situation going, read all your logs and really routing for you bro

If you haven't already you should try 'promescent' delay spray. I've used it 3 times and had complete control

Gave edging with the Fleshlight, yoga, APT and all the other stuff a go for 2 months and saw some minor success, so was just wondering how you're getting on these days?

Comment

IMO: A piece on non-stretchy string. Measure as needed, then assess the length of the string against a ruler.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X