why manual works so much better than devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why manual works so much better than devices

when ur touching ur cock with ur hands, ur getting sensory feedback from live tissue + the one that is part of yourself

your hands and your dick are interacting and you can adjust the position / grip / release etc second to second based on how you feel

also hyperplasia occurs everytime a cells wall is being stretched, it happens in bodybuilding, especially noticed during rack pulls etc which hypertrophy in your traps, actually EVERY muscle can use hyperplasia, even just stretching your lats with a heavy hang will produce more cells, rather than hypertrophy the ones you already have

google " muscle hyperplasia as a result of intense overload "

also the single biggest recorded muscle gain in literature is the avian bird study in some cases increasing birds lat size by 300% by hanging a weight on its wing for over 90 days.

every single tissue in the human body can undergo hyperplasia, from height growth from hanging for years, to longer dominant arms of tennis players, baseball players, boxers etc, to muscle, to the dick.

a pump and a vacuum pulls your dick outwards like sucking a balloon in, it doesnt push it outwards from the inside it just pulls on it from the outside.

jelqing is filling a balloon with too much water, a pump is pulling on a balloon with a vacuum, 2 entirely different things

thats also why people almost universally notice the " anomaly " that they get no gains from a pump only routine and the single best exercises after years always remain manual and the base of every routine.

if u got any additional info or questions go ahead.

Not too sure about that analogy... Pumping IS the body pushing from the inside out as it attempts to equalize the pressure differential.

I believe pumping provides a more even and controlled stress throughout the penis, which is why I pump. It'll condition everything nicely, then I'll add manual or other exercise to supplement. It's not a case of one being better than the other, just different roads to the same destination.
    1 inch at a time
    GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
    Progress Log

Comment

I've met a guy in real life who got amazing gains from pump only...

He was sitting at least 7 in girth and his maintenance routine was 20 minutes a week...

However he said it took him nearly 6 years to get from 2 inches or so to about 7 (length)..

He is actually the reason i looked into PE.

I agree with just.. it seems ANY method works depending on consistency and dedication.

In saying that i'm very happy with stretching and jelqing so far.
      25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
      5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
      25th september: ??
      Goal 18cmx16cm
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by lelec View Post
        when ur touching ur cock with ur hands, ur getting sensory feedback from live tissue + the one that is part of yourself

your hands and your dick are interacting and you can adjust the position / grip / release etc second to second based on how you feel

also hyperplasia occurs everytime a cells wall is being stretched, it happens in bodybuilding, especially noticed during rack pulls etc which hypertrophy in your traps, actually EVERY muscle can use hyperplasia, even just stretching your lats with a heavy hang will produce more cells, rather than hypertrophy the ones you already have

google " muscle hyperplasia as a result of intense overload "

also the single biggest recorded muscle gain in literature is the avian bird study in some cases increasing birds lat size by 300% by hanging a weight on its wing for over 90 days.

every single tissue in the human body can undergo hyperplasia, from height growth from hanging for years, to longer dominant arms of tennis players, baseball players, boxers etc, to muscle, to the dick.

a pump and a vacuum pulls your dick outwards like sucking a balloon in, it doesnt push it outwards from the inside it just pulls on it from the outside.

jelqing is filling a balloon with too much water, a pump is pulling on a balloon with a vacuum, 2 entirely different things

thats also why people almost universally notice the " anomaly " that they get no gains from a pump only routine and the single best exercises after years always remain manual and the base of every routine.

if u got any additional info or questions go ahead.
        This is a solid post. I would say the mechanics of hypertrophy and hyperplasia differ between smooth muscle tissue and striated skeletal muscle, but I think the biofeedback point is well placed. I enjoy having that contact with my tissues, and I do think it makes my practice better.

However, plenty of folks gain using a variety of devices, so it's hard for me to say anything's "much better" than the other. My question is always, what will you actually do? The routine you can perform consistently without hurting yourself is probably the best routine for you.
        madyogi
        Member of the Month April 2020
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by madyogi; 07-19-2020, 10:15 PM.
        START : 2/6/2020
        BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
        CURRENT : 11/18/2021
        BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

as u can see this site itself obviously has a pump bathmate ad, a side task of some moderators and people here is to endorse the products being sold. ive used bathmate for 6 months and the only thing its given me is what 20 push ups do: cool quick pump for the mirror for next 10 minutes but over time no actual gain.

and as ive written this thread i also randomly stumbled across many veterans like https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/going411by7.html whos main method was manual.

just like theres things it bodybuilding that bbders knew instinctively and thru trial and era for decades and the naysayers doubted them because of lack of science, and then the science has caught up and proven many things, like blood flow restriction, eggs in the morning, constant tension etc, the exact same thing is happening here.

looking for patterns on the forums 95 out of 100 guys that report good gains used primarily manual, its a hard thing to admit that your " advanced " thing that you paid alot for might actually be hindering your progress, especially when its the status quo and more advanced = better in brains of the most but it is what it is.

+ theres even more to it, jelquing, squeezes etc block your veins, which increases angiogenesis to help your body deal with the stressor aka reduced blood flow, by creating more blood vessels. This blood vessel production is noticable within a single day, squeeze the top of your forearm very hard and pump the blood into it by squeezing your first, squeezing a towel or a gripper. You will obviously get a forearm pump, do this for 30 minutes and when you wake up the next day your veins will be 5 times more prominent. Do this for a month you will look like hulk. And this vein blocking angiogenesis is just 1 of the 100 other mechanisms that just arent there when you use a pump.

Just like how people always knew and noticed that for some reason machines are worse than free weights, and that weighted calisthenic movements are even better. Years later we realized that theres a mechanism in our body for working out aka expending energy, which partially works thru detecting a gravitational pull - we always did shit like pull ups, for millions of years, we never did shit like lat pull downs.

also the stablizer muscle etc that also get activated.

u get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by lelec View Post
            ive used bathmate for 6 months and the only thing its given me is what 20 push ups do: cool quick pump for the mirror for next 10 minutes but over time no actual gain.
            People respond differently to different training methods. Pumping may not have worked for you. There are others that have been jelqing for the same period of time and have had little to no gains. There's no need to demonize a whole PE method.

Also...an erection by it's nature blocks veins, else you have a form of ED.
            1 inch at a time
            Progress Log

Comment

I wouldn't discredited any method more or less successful it seems they all have there merit..
              I'd think what's more important is dedication and perseverance?
              25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
              5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
              25th september: ??
              Goal 18cmx16cm
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
                People respond differently to different training methods. Pumping may not have worked for you. There are others that have been jelqing for the same period of time and have had little to no gains. There's no need to demonize a whole PE method.

Also...an erection by it's nature blocks veins, else you have a form of ED.
                wrong, then every single time you would have an erection you would be getting more and more blood vessels, after 20 years and 5k erections it would just be 1 big vein.

thats not how it works, the blood flow from your penis to your body is regulated and maintained at what the current amount of the veins you have can sustain, hence once you increase the need for more and faster blood return your body adapts by creating more blood vessels. that mechanism in itself is enough to show you shitty pumps will never measure to the good ol manual.

Comment

Time under tension has always been the motto of PE. There are many paths that lead to the same destination and what's best is entirely up to your lifestyle and the amount of effort you wanna put in. There is a difference between smooth muscle and skeletal muscle though when it comes to comparing PE to body building.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

You are treating the penis as a muscle or other vascular tissue, which it is not. It's a highly specialized organ with a very different ability than any other part of the human body.

And I quote:
                    "The veins that drain the blood out of the penis travel through the walls of the shaft cylinders, but as the cylinders expand under pressure, they pinch the veins shut, trapping the blood in the erect penis."
                    -The Penis Book, Aaron Spit, M.D.
                    1 inch at a time
                    Progress Log

Comment

All methods are working.
                      The key is to find out the productive intensity - vol - frequency .
                      Its so individualistic that the fixed templates are not suitable for everyone.

Comment

op have you gained doing manuals?

I find stretching my dick hard with my hands tires my hands out , I do it like after a set but not as main stretching , much better way
                        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          Time under tension has always been the motto of PE. There are many paths that lead to the same destination and what's best is entirely up to your lifestyle and the amount of effort you wanna put in. There is a difference between smooth muscle and skeletal muscle though when it comes to comparing PE to body building.
                          yea which is why the guy with the biggest penis in the world was hanging weights and stretching 16 hours a day, thats the prime way hyperplasia works, and be in devices, clamping, hanging, manual or whatever they all use hyperplasia, its simply a term for cell division induced by the cells experiencing a stretch, all cells undergo it, from bone to muscle to penis to skin, just like a fat guy with loose skin that lost weight. u noticed actual gains from just using a bathmate?

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
                            You are treating the penis as a muscle or other vascular tissue, which it is not. It's a highly specialized organ with a very different ability than any other part of the human body.

And I quote:
                            "The veins that drain the blood out of the penis travel through the walls of the shaft cylinders, but as the cylinders expand under pressure, they pinch the veins shut, trapping the blood in the erect penis."
                            -The Penis Book, Aaron Spit, M.D.
                            no im not treating it like it im explaining you the mechanisms behind the way and the reasons why it works a particular way, as i have said all human tissue, penis included, is capable of hyperplasia, thats the reason your penis gets bigger in the first place, your cells dont grow to an unrealistic size, you create more of them, through whichever mechanism you would like to think worse, and im explaining to you why manual works better. Also you have blood flow to every single cell in your body not just " the veins next to the walls of the shaft ", if you dont have blood flow to a cell, it dies, you cant compare angiogenesis and the squeeze thru manually squeezing at the base, with a vacuum produced by the pump.

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                              op have you gained doing manuals?

I find stretching my dick hard with my hands tires my hands out , I do it like after a set but not as main stretching , much better way
                              i started this all the way back in 2017, got some gains in the begining thru better eq and fluid retention, which meant within 2 weeks of stopping all my gains dissappeared. however that was only because i was doing it inconsistently for 2 weeks only. Got back into it around late 2018 and bought a bathmate, used it for an hour every other day with 2 days of rest on the weekend. 6 months later absolutely 0 gains so i sold it. mid 2019 i started doing manual again and went from 7 to 8.25 within a single year, if i dont pe for around 2 weeks my cock reduces to around 7.75 but thats still 0.75 inches within a year. Accouting for increased eq ive made pure 0.5 actual tissue size, within a year thats crazy results. Even doing 5 minutes of jelqs once - twice a week keeps me at 8 inches.

Comment

Working...
                              X