Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liposuction of pubic fat

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had pubic fat removed through liposuction surgery? Please share your experience.

I am a relatively slim person, no further weigh loss is appropriate for me, but my pubic fat is stealing 1 inch from flaccid and erect length. :-(

One inch is a fairly typical fatpad .

While very low bf% might lower your pad holding that over many years can be difficult .

I would like you to read a thread of mine though .

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Comment

I welcome input re the thread by the way.

Comment

Yay!

Finally I bit the bullet and today have gone through the liposuction of pubic fat (or Mons Pubis or fat upper pubic area FUPA as they call it). The procedure is not pleasant, but almost painless. The difference between my BPEL and NBPEL was 4 centimetres! Hopefully the surgery will add precious centimetres to my NBPEL. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamBig2019 View Post
            Yay!

Finally I bit the bullet and today have gone through the liposuction of pubic fat (or Mons Pubis or fat upper pubic area FUPA as they call it). The procedure is not pleasant, but almost painless. The difference between my BPEL and NBPEL was 4 centimetres! Hopefully the surgery will add precious centimetres to my NBPEL. I will keep you posted.
            Wow, congratulations! I've been thinking about doing this for years. I also have my weight down to the minimum I want, but still have a stubborn fat pad. Keep us updated as you heal!
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

impressive no doubt, let us know if it contributes to your NBPEL
              12/6/19
              NBPEL: 6.25"
              BPEL: TBD
              MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
              NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
              MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
              Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

I went to a dr for a consult for the same procedure , and he told me that he could only bring down the fat pad to about 1/2 of its current state. Mine is about 1 inch so about a 1/2 inch gain in Nbpel, and price of nearly 4K . Still thinking if .5 inch is worth it .

Comment

Originally posted by Poolguy View Post
                  I went to a dr for a consult for the same procedure , and he told me that he could only bring down the fat pad to about 1/2 of its current state. Mine is about 1 inch so about a 1/2 inch gain in Nbpel, and price of nearly 4K . Still thinking if .5 inch is worth it .
                  haha how bad do you want that half inch along with you other gains? I would continue exercises until I hit a plateau
                  12/6/19
                  NBPEL: 6.25"
                  MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                  NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                  MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                  Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Nah I would never pay 4 k for a pubic fat liposuction :-)

In my country it is very cheap - I paid around $100

Comment

Whoa! $100??? I was seeing numbers around $2000+ for the small fat pad area. Of course, I live in the US where plastic surgeons love their McMansions. That's a big reason why I didn't end up doing it.
                      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                      X