Big questions about the Fat pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big questions about the Fat pad

Hi my name is Mike and I got something I need help with.

As I was researching about my problem, I have seen that there is little to no real information I can rely on.
    I am aware that we have countless of those threads, but this one here should really get some answers for me and those who accidently will find the thread in future. (I hope.)

So here is the thing, I am 6"2 and like 210lb.
    The thing is that my body seems to really gain weight on thighs, hips, waist and backside.
    That might be for women the dream, for me it isn't. I have always had a big fat pad since I remember.

And I also have a phimosis, it means that I can't retract my foreskin over my glans when erected. Even soft that seems near to impossible, something I will work on as well.

When I measure my BPL obviously the foreskin does not allow that, I was only able to push my ruler when erected this much inside me close before I feel pain in my glans and reached 5.7 BPL. I could have gotten for another 0.5 inch for

sure, which brings me to 6.0/6.1 inches in BPL. NBPL is 5.3.
    But that is just one of the things about me, so you guys get an idea.

I wanna lose fat, burn it and get lean, because this will reduce my fatpad. And the problem here is that it is huge. I have a really big amount of fat above my penis. So when I press my ruler into it while being flacid I get easily 1.5 inches in. I can also provide that with a pic, if that is wanted. (Obviously SFW)

Now I have read a lot about that you lose 30-50lb and gain an inch etc. I am not sure about it, and it does vary for sure. My goal is to go down to like 10% bf, so really low to get rid of the last parts.
    My big question is, are you guys thinking it is possible to reach the 6 NBPL when I lose fatpad, phimosis?
    I want to achieve the 7 one day, and to get better starting odds I want my natural size.
    I have heard so often that fat guys do get 1 inch etc. Or they have a small penis, I actually believe that is because of

the fatpad. And the P*rn stars I see have little to fatpad, are very lean and that would support my assumption.

Please let me know what you think of this, I am very excited to finally make my dreams come true!

Welcome, Mike/GoingNuts! I am uncut, and my foreskin also does not "like" to retract underneath my glans when erect, though it can without pain, and I can definitely retract to clean myself in the shower when flaccid, so I don't have phimosis. But I do know what it's like to have a "stubborn" foreskin.

Even without the foreskin fully retracted, I assume your glans pops out a bit when fully erect, right? This should make it possible to get consistent BPEL measurements.

Also, you claim your fatpad is huge, but from your account, it appears to be less than an inch, which is pretty darn good. You're 6'2" 210 lbs. I'm 6'0" and hover around 200 lbs. My fat pad is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1-1.25". I consider my ideal weight to be around 180 lbs, where I would probably be something like 14-16% bf. At that point, my fatpad would still probably be ~.5".

I guess I'm saying I'm not sure you have as big of a problem as you think you do.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

So half an inch to an inch on a slimish guy who is not ripped up and an inch to an inch and a half on an averageish guy and upwards of that for a chubby guy .

I was like an inch and a half at 18 %bf. Mind you I have had it like a sheet of paper but my bf% was in single figures .

So is it possible you would be half an inch at 10% bf sure it is .

Comment

How much is a guy of your height supposed to weight? isn't 210 pounds average for guys as tall as yourself? anyways, I know this is not a fitness forum but I would recommend you doing hiit sessions and intermittent fasting.

Regarding your phimosis... I also used to suffer from it.. and when I looked up on the internet about how to get rid of it , all I found was people suggesting circumcision or websites trying to sell expensive devices ...

Now, the way I got rid of phimosis was pretty simple! the solution I found it on a youtube video which is in spanish.. titled "[COLOR=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]FIMOSIS CURACION NATURAL"... anyways, I will try to explain what you're supposed to do... though it would be better if you watched the video and just paused the video on minute 1:17 so you can see a picture which shows what you're supposed to do.

[/COLOR]Whenever you go to the restroom to urinate, you try to urinate as usually... but.... you place two or three fingers at the end of your penis in such a way that no urine comes out , consequently it will look as if your penis was "inflated".. you keep it "inflated" for 30 seconds and then release your urine.. .. The video recommends to do it for 30 seconds.. but I would do it for as long as I could hold it which was about 2 minutes.... I figured that the longer I could keep it "inflated" , the faster I would get rid of my phimosis.

Comment

Hi guys!

Thank you very much for your input, I didn't expect it.
          So to answer Pegasus post, I do have not just an inch and a half sized fat pad. It is actually really big.
          I mean, I am not even fat, but down there, it is really fat. And that means, I have at least 2 inches of fatpad for sure. So if you go very lean your get like 0.25-0.5 of fat pad right? That means I have at least 1.0 inch potential or even 1.5 inches. All what I would grateful for is to achieve my natural size of 6, and work from that base on, to achieve my goals.

Does this sound good to you guys? I just like to hear what the experts here have to say.
          You guys seem very well informed, to find in the normal internet even the fat pad thing is a very hidden topic if you ask me.

About the phimosis, @anynickname I do appreciate the input as well, I have also found various option without surgery and will not cut my friend down there if not absolutely needed. It is getting errected, like the glans is covered by my foreskin and and swollen, if I am not swollen it seems small, but if I retract the foreskin it does show how my glans actually is, even when flaccid. So I believe the foreskin does also prevent the full enlargment, and this might even buy me another 0.25-0.5 inch.

Before I wanna start with PE, I do need to fix my phimosis tho, and my glans is super sensitive as well, I have read guys would let 15min a day pour water on the glans, and do this for 2 weeks, to get the results. Also, I have heard that Bathmate does help me to cure my phimosis, as all my skin will get extended, I was always afraid that my friend is getting swole and then my tight forskin would strangle him, that sounds painful. X)

Anyways I hope you guys can help me with this, and those who have the same problem will find the thread and get helped too. BTW @pegasus You are kind of famous to me, I have read your posts years ago, and I am glad to see you still being active.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoingNuts View Post
            I do have not just an inch and a half sized fat pad. It is actually really big.
            I mean, I am not even fat, but down there, it is really fat. And that means, I have at least 2 inches of fatpad for sure. So if you go very lean your get like 0.25-0.5 of fat pad right? That means I have at least 1.0 inch potential or even 1.5 inches. All what I would grateful for is to achieve my natural size of 6, and work from that base on, to achieve my goals.

Does this sound good to you guys?

Cheers!
            Regardless of everything else, No, I still don't understand this. You are 6'2" and 210 lbs. That's leaner than I am, but whatever, I'll assume all you're not muscular at all, and that your bodyfat is all around your hips and waist. That might explain the situation.

Even so, you said your NBPL is 5.3" now and you want to get to 6". MANY people have achieved this kind of gain through PE alone. I realize you want to tackle phymosis first, but I don't think that will get you any more length in and of itself (maybe I'm wrong).

My advice : do some resistance training like a routine of bodyweight squats, burpees, etc, to maybe change your body composition to have more muscle and less fat. Your overall weight sounds fine for a man of your height (maybe you could stand to lose 10 lbs, but not much). Also, start doing some PE to see if you can add some length in the process.

Good luck!
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
              Regardless of everything else, No, I still don't understand this. You are 6'2" and 210 lbs. That's leaner than I am, but whatever, I'll assume all you're not muscular at all, and that your bodyfat is all around your hips and waist. That might explain the situation.

Even so, you said your NBPL is 5.3" now and you want to get to 6". MANY people have achieved this kind of gain through PE alone. I realize you want to tackle phymosis first, but I don't think that will get you any more length in and of itself (maybe I'm wrong).

My advice : do some resistance training like a routine of bodyweight squats, burpees, etc, to maybe change your body composition to have more muscle and less fat. Your overall weight sounds fine for a man of your height (maybe you could stand to lose 10 lbs, but not much). Also, start doing some PE to see if you can add some length in the process.

Good luck!
              Thank you!
              Yes as I have said before I am prone to gain weight in the hip/waist and thigh area.
              I am really not fat, but down there in this area all the fat is stored, it is weird, but that is what genes are, I guess.
              I would dive with the finger tip in, and it go covered a lot, easily 1.5inch, I am really not exaggerating here.

And yes I do have a very weak physique, due to depression, health issues, I did not get much movement past years, and I am also changing that now. It is late, but not too late for sure to make life changes. I am mid 20s btw.
              Good, so I am mostly just skin, bones and fat, skinny fat that is the term I guess. I do have some body strength tho, I lack a lot of it. Not my proudest topic, but I gotta face the facts to make some real changes.

Maybe you are right and I won't get any length by phimosis, but I do wanna fix it either way.
              0.7 growth is very much possible with those exercises for sure, I don't doubt it.
              I just wanna aim for 7, to go from 5.3 to 6/6.5 and then go to the 7 inches mark.

I am sure I will get at least an inch through the loss of my fat pad, but actually see potential to get more out of it.
              1.0-1.25 does seem realistically to me. Pegasus said that 10% bf could let me like 0.5 inch of fatpad.

That means that with more than 1.75 of fatpad the 1.25inches of potential are no dream. And my 6.5 are also achievable without even starting the PE. My absolute dream goal is like yours, 7.5+ and 5.5 EG:

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it big time. I hope my English isn't too bad.

Also, I wanna ask if you guys have some side or studies, who show cases of men which have had the same problem, something like a statistic. I am God knows not the only man with that problem, there must be something that gathered the information etc.
              GoingNuts
              Last edited by GoingNuts; 07-23-2020, 08:16 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Hmm this might be of interest note post 72.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/search....e=vBForum_Post

Comment

Man, same issue here. Although I am a relatively skinny guy, my fatpad is stealing 1-1.5 inch from my penis length. Bad news for you - loosing weight will not help much, it will stay there. I am seriously considering liposuction.

Comment

So first thing get a dexa so you know how much fat you actually have . Second thing get your bf% at a good level .
                    Third thing read the link in post 8 .

A point here a lot of guys who say they are "slim" actually have high bf%.

Comment

Which is exactly why "skinny fat" is such a thing. You are slim, but it is not all just skin and bones, but fat. And you can be fat and skinny at the same time. It happens, when the lack of muscles are not making out the weight, but your skin, bones and fat. And I do have easily a 20% bf if not much more. I gotta measure that sooner or later. Pegasus is right. You gotta burn that fat down to a very low level 10% bf is pretty much mandatory. You can't lose fat on a directed spot, you need to lose it overall. And once your body reaches a certain level it can and will reduce the other spots too. Correct me when I did understand something wrong here. Other thing I wanted to know: How do I know that my erection is 100%, I have days when my max is not my max, you know what I mean? Thanks.

Comment

You definitely can't target areas to lose fat..
                        Its lost over all..
                        A huge myth that a lot of overnight personal trainers preach..
                        The best way to burn fat is to gain muscle (contrary to popular belief) the more muscle you have the more fat your body will naturally burn..
                        You can burn calories through cardio but as soon as your calories over take your cardio routine you will put the weight back on...
                        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                        25th september: ??
                        Goal 18cmx16cm
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Guys read the link in post 8.

Comment

Working...
                          X