Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMP incorrect usage?

Hey everyone, first time posting here.

I’ve been tinkering with PMP for the last few months trying to get it to work properly (sluices, rods, you know). I was suffering a lot from slippage, and even when managing to get the glans in, when removing it would still only be part of it, kinda leaving the bottom front of the glans out - you could clearly see a line and the top part would be swollen and white.

Now it seems to be getting there, but I’m still not sure if I’m using it the correct way.

I’m attaching some photos to try to showcase what I mean

<no links to offsite dick pictures, please, links removed.>

Now as a secondary question, even if I have this issue, is the PMP still effective? Am I still stretching my penis in the end?

Thanks for the help before hand, it’s so damn hard to find content about PMP in general, every search result is just a bunch of copy pasted ads.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 07-28-2020, 09:51 AM.

<you will need to put those pictures in your Album, then put the link to the Album in your post>

We try not to have penis pics, off site links to penis pics, in posts.
    This keeps minors, unregistered site visitors from seeing what the site owner does not want them to see. Only registered members are given Album access.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...en-forums.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...ml#post1024109

I did review your photos, I would suggest you need to obtain a higher vacuum, to completely draw the (non erect) glans in to the chamber.

What I did was 'plumb' a handheld vacuum pump into the chamber, with a quick disconnect that closes when detached.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Dangler, thanks for helping me out with the images! Very sorry about it.

I'm trying to use the hose but can't quite figure out how to properly vacuum stuff, and I can't find an objective video on it.

With the current way that I'm using it, do you think I'm not gonna get any result? I ask this cause I can clearly see it's being stretched more than I can do myself... But I'm currently not feeling much pull I have to say. (Even though is super stretched)

Do you have any guide for the custom vacuum pump?

Thanks again and stay safe

Comment

1. lubricate glans a little, blow IN to cause the diaphragm to bulge outward.
        2. place glans against/into the diaphragm, and push in while sucking on the hose so as to help draw glans into chamber.

Training tip: get some cheap water based lube at Walmart, and use it. Be advised, it makes it easier for glans to enter and escape, out of the chamber. It will make it easier for you to get all of the glans inside chamber, hopefully. You can revert back to the stickier PM 'lube' at a later time.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X