Don't hear much about V-Jelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't hear much about V-Jelqs

Everybody discusses jelqs, both good and bad, but I rarely hear much about it's cousin, the V-jelq.

I'm doing jp90 again, and when im V-jelqing, I really feel like something is happening and I get very plump immediately. What are everyone's thoughts and experiences on VJs?
    7/15/20- BPEL: 5.5"/EG: 5"
    G- BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

w/ EQ at a 10, my starting (7/15/20) BPEL is 5.75"and EG is 5 1'8", i'm just rarely at a 10

Yeah, I like them.

I find they bring something different as you do get a slight variation on the pump being that the grip and angle is different to me. I read somewhere on a random thread that they contribute towards girth more than a regular jelq but I don't really know about that. I can't say that it has attributed to any gains though, good to switch it up between jelqing styles from time to time.

JJ
    18 Months of PE
    Starting (Sept 19): SFL - 6.9, BPEL 6.1, MEG - 4.5 BEG 4.3 (6X4)
    Current (Feb 21): SFL -7.8, BPEL - 7.5, EG - 4.8 & BG - 4.5 Flaccid - 5.1X4.1
    Increase in Erection Quality.
    29 Years Old - 4 Month Break
    GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Those who use them seem to like them.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys.

It's odd that so many don't seem to use them, yet you're supposed to do 3 sets of 30 reps during JP90, which everyone pushes.
        7/15/20- BPEL: 5.5"/EG: 5"
        G- BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

w/ EQ at a 10, my starting (7/15/20) BPEL is 5.75"and EG is 5 1'8", i'm just rarely at a 10

Comment

I love them for girth and can feel the ribs that have formed in my cock to increase girth. I also stretch at the end of each jelq. I find stretching up more effective since I have a low exit point. My cock hands down and curves down, so stretching up is opposite.
          Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
          Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
          Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

I think it is that the V-Jelq is hard to master. If you get it right it is a great move.

I tried the V-Jelq way back, but gave up on it as I didn't get the hang of it. Later I started to use it again in my repertoire and very much like it.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I also feel the blood flow or something when doing v-jelqs never feel anything with the normal jelqs.
              START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
              07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
              07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
              12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
              07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
              02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
              04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Try my UV variation (in signature). I have repeatedly said that simply using two fingers to squeeze together on their own is very ineffective. Instead, after putting your two fingers against the sides of your junk, grab them with your other hand. Use your other hand to squeeze your fingers together. This allow for as much pressure as you want, as slow a jelq as you want, and your jelqing fingers will never get tired because it is your other hand that is doing the squeezing.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I love the V jelg.
                  I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I have never tired fingers maybe I squeeze not hard enough. because I am afraid i doing to much pressure I had read many forums about this that a little force is enough. But never felt the blood pushing with normal jelqs, I gonna try more squeeze force maybe that helps me more.
                    START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
                    07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
                    07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
                    12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
                    07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
                    02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
                    04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Jelqing correctly with a foreskin isn't easy. I stick to V-jelq which helps me connect with my pelvic floor for base girth and EQ.
                      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Working...
                      X