Hanging 5 hours a week + using an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging 5 hours a week + using an extender

Heard you should hang for 10 hours a week but does that take into account if you use an sizegenetics extender also? I could probably pull off hanging 5 hours a week, and 6 hours of extending daily.

Originally posted by FirePower77 View Post
    6 hours of extending daily.
    This is a complete length program itself

Comment

Heard you should hang for 10 hours a week but does that take into account if you use an sizegenetics extender also? I could probably pull off hanging 5 hours a week, and 6 hours of extending daily.
      Whats the point of doing both? Cant imagine extending would do much if you hang with 5+kg. An ADS would probably serve better. Also as TeoDeles says, 6 hours of extending everyday is a solid routine by itself

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
        Whats the point of doing both? Cant imagine extending would do much if you hang with 5+kg. An ADS would probably serve better. Also as TeoDeles says, 6 hours of extending everyday is a solid routine by itself
        Haven't really seen a lot of success with the extender alone, could it be used as an ADS after hanging?

Comment

Haven't really seen a lot of success with the extender alone, could it be used as an ADS after hanging?
          Perhaps, but at low tension.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I did this but gained nothing over 6 months. of hanging and extending. 5/6 days a week. extending for 4/8 hours a day, and hanging 7x20 minutes. I added the weight up every week with 1 pound. I felt the fatigue every hanging day but nothing.
            START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
            07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
            07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
            12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
            07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
            02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
            04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife1 View Post
              I did this but gained nothing over 6 months. of hanging and extending. 5/6 days a week. extending for 4/8 hours a day, and hanging 7x20 minutes. I added the weight up every week with 1 pound.
              What would you attribute that to overtraining?
              Can you recommend something different, thanks

Comment

I dont know what to recommend u. Because I never gained with extending over many many hours and months and hanging. When I started I only did stretches with hand and jelqs and little pumping. this give me a 1 inch gain in length in 5 months. I tought I was done for advanced routine but not. I think extending and hanging are way to overtraining. So if u just started of didnt gain anything i recommend u do :stretches with hand and jelqs and little pumping. I dont think i overtrained bec I add weight up a little every week and. added my extending hours up little by little. over the couple of months. But maybe its my dick only that not can handle extending and hanging. maybe ur dick can so maybe try for 2 months max
                cloudstrife1
                Last edited by cloudstrife1; 08-04-2020, 03:45 AM.
                START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
                07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
                07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
                12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
                07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
                02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
                04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Strap or compression extenders arent really considered an ADS as they use more force and restrict bloodflow. ADS is more like phallosan that has a vac system which you can use for multiple hours a day(8+hours). I would recommend implementing stretching and jelqing/pumping into your routine before hanging

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                    Strap or compression extenders arent really considered an ADS as they use more force and restrict bloodflow. ADS is more like phallosan that has a vac system which you can use for multiple hours a day(8+hours). I would recommend implementing stretching and jelqing/pumping into your routine before hanging
                    Thanks, I've included jelqing 3x a week but unfortunately where im from cant purchase a pump, strict importation rules and all.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife1 View Post
                      I dont know what to recommend u. Because I never gained with extending over many many hours and months and hanging. When I started I only did stretches with hand and jelqs and little pumping. this give me a 1 inch gain in length in 5 months. I tought I was done for advanced routine but not. I think extending and hanging are way to overtraining. So if u just started of didnt gain anything i recommend u do :stretches with hand and jelqs and little pumping. I dont think i overtrained bec I add weight up a little every week and. added my extending hours up little by little. over the couple of months. But maybe its my dick only that not can handle extending and hanging. maybe ur dick can so maybe try for 2 months max
                      Thanks, I'll include some jelqing

Comment

Working...
                      X