Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does Hard Flaccid prevent size gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does Hard Flaccid prevent size gains?

Hey all

I've been looking into hard flaccid theory a bit lately, as I do in fact feel that my PF has become tighter with time, and I've actually found out that I do fill in a few of the more common hard flaccid symptoms besides that. Realising this does actually explain a few problems I was having around my current PE progress, however, so I'm glad I've found a possible solution for it.

My main question is:
    Does Hard Flaccid hold back potential size gains from a current PE routine?

I wanna know if I should keep doing my regular PE workouts (which are obviously meant for size gains and higher EQ), or if hard flaccid makes the time I invest into size gains useless, and because of that I should focus my time in trying to get rid of hard flaccid first and foremost instead?

Thanks for reading.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

HF is a symptom so it would depend on what else is going on. Severe HF often happens alongside poor EQ and anxiety- which can prevent gains.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      HF is a symptom so it would depend on what else is going on. Severe HF often happens alongside poor EQ and anxiety- which can prevent gains.

Actually I've been reconsidering, and I think I might not have hard flaccid, as I don't usually have that turtling symptom most people elaborate on, but I do share symptoms that typically go with both hard flaccid and pelvic floor malfunction. I've come to the conclusion that my main problem is actually the pelvic floor itself.

This is what I'm now trying to actively solve.

Comment

So cpps .
        Physio deal with this in the modern world .
        However I understand you live in a remote area .
        I have sent you some pm outline some options .

Comment

This article could be useful for ruling out hard flaccid, or at least learning more about it: Hard flaccid syndrome: state of current knowledge (June 2020).
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Yes HF is NOT gonna allow you to make gains.
            The gains are happening when you are achieving a stretcher state of dick.
            HF=stiff dick... so no gains.

Usually the HF is comming from PF over tension so you have to fix this 1st.
            Also keep in mind that PE is also putting stress on the PF(Many of us PE practicioners started with a balanced PF and ended up with an overtensed one at some point) so the PF needs to be at a perfect balance in order to start PE and you also have to maintain this balance through Rks and PF stretching and other techniques.
            My Sig link may be a help of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
              This article could be useful for ruling out hard flaccid, or at least learning more about it: Hard flaccid syndrome: state of current knowledge (June 2020).
              Great stuff as always man, but reading through it was a bit terrifying, how that cycle they described seems to be hard to get out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                So cpps .
                Physio deal with this in the modern world .
                However I understand you live in a remote area .
                I have sent you some pm outline some options .
                I really hope it's not CPPS, it seems so terrifying. And if I even dared bring this up to my GP he'd probably kick me out of his office for how little he cares or wants to care.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                  Yes HF is NOT gonna allow you to make gains.
                  The gains are happening when you are achieving a stretcher state of dick.
                  HF=stiff dick... so no gains.

Usually the HF is comming from PF over tension so you have to fix this 1st.
                  Also keep in mind that PE is also putting stress on the PF(Many of us PE practicioners started with a balanced PF and ended up with an overtensed one at some point) so the PF needs to be at a perfect balance in order to start PE and you also have to maintain this balance through Rks and PF stretching and other techniques.
                  My Sig link may be a help of you.

Honestly, I've been debating whether or not it does get to be hard flaccid or simply a dysfunctional pelvic floor. My flaccid, when it's at its smallest, is usually still soft, spongy and malleable. However, and what leads me to believe there might be something there, it sometimes also goes overly hard when my EL is rising (or lowering), and it becomes way too stiff before it reaches a full erection, like it'll get to a semi, around 60% and be as hard as it would be if it were at 90% EL. It's often uncomfortable when this happens, but I can't say it happens ALL the time, but it does happen occasionally and it's hard to ignore.

What I have decided to do is address all the issues with my PF, but one problem I've checked is that I don't really know 100% how to perform a RK, nor do I know for sure which PF stretches actually work the best.

Thanks for your help and I'll definitely be taking a look at the thread in your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                    Hey all

I've been looking into hard flaccid theory a bit lately, as I do in fact feel that my PF has become tighter with time, and I've actually found out that I do fill in a few of the more common hard flaccid symptoms besides that. Realising this does actually explain a few problems I was having around my current PE progress, however, so I'm glad I've found a possible solution for it.
                    I recently realised that I have HF (symptoms) and I need to read more on it. Could you share the solution you found for it?
                    Last edited by Hazards; 08-10-2020, 01:23 PM.
                    Hazards' Log - Gains Ahead!
                    Current Size (16/08/2020):

6.375" x ?"
                    Goal Size:
                    8" x 6"

Comment

The HANS Protocol should be considered for issues with pelvic floor tightness.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Makes no sense to do any PE while suffering from HF. Can make it only worse..
                        Many people solved HF. Do that first.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          The HANS Protocol should be considered for issues with pelvic floor tightness.
                          Definitely on it, as a matter of fact I'm gonna try buying some yoga supplies today cause I'll be honest, a lot of the stuff on there regarding yoga poses kinda scares me.

It also doesn't help the fact that I can't seem to be able to physically distinguish from root kegels, reverse kegels, and front and back reverse kegels. I never quite know if I'm doing them right.

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                            Makes no sense to do any PE while suffering from HF. Can make it only worse..
                            Many people solved HF. Do that first.
                            Thing is, I don't actually know for sure if I have actual Hard Flaccid, or if I just have some significant problems with my PF.

Cause the only time I would describe my penis as being in the Hard Flaccid state is immediately after having a high erection level, like 80 or 90%, and the penis is coming down, it usually will deflate in size, but a lot of the stiffness from the erection it had just then will remain. When I am at a 0% erection level, I don't really remember feeling Hard Flaccid. It's usually mostly in that borderline between what you would call an erection and a semi. When it is either going up into an erection or coming down from one, my penis is still in an elongated flaccid size, but the stiffness is already akin to a proper erection.

Comment

Do you think you might just have an overly tense/tight pelvic floor, but not any injury to your penis or pelvic floor muscles? If you don't really have a "hard flaccid" but it's more of a tendency to tense your pelvic floor (or weak/over-strained pelvic floor), then it could be more a matter of behavior change and exercises to "un-tense" or strengthen your PF.
                              EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X