Almost done with JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done with JP90

I’ve been doing jp90 for over 2 months and a half, next week will be my last week. During this time, my eq has gone up, I see more veins, but no length or girth gains. I have been doing leg stretches, side to side stretches and arm stretches, along with the jp90. I’m going for erect length gains and girth gains. What should I do after I complete the jp90.
    EL- 6.1
    EG- 5.0

I had done the JP90 4 times in my life with zero erect gains.
    I modified the Manual stretching and jelqing and then I had gains... I ll tell you how:

Manual stretching :
    Instead of 30secs medium dynamic intensity per direction I did 1-2 mins of LIGHT STATIC sneaky stretching per direction
    Instead of SO-L-R-SD-UP directions I did SO-SD-DL-DR-L-R-UP-UPL-UPR and some fulcrum later on for session vol 35 mins
    By this way I gained 6mm in 6 weeks

Jelqing:
    Instead of 2-3 secs medium intensity I did 5-8 secs LIGHT intensity for 20 mins and I gained 1,5cm girth.(Later on with some bundle stretching I went up to 2cm girth)

Frequency : 3on/1off-2on/1off

The TECHNIQUE + the INTENSITY + the VOLUME + the frequency combinations plays huge role in gaining or not gaining and in the speed of gaining.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-12-2020, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

What to do after JP90???

I’ve been doing jp90 for over 2 months and a half, next week will be my last week. During this time, my eq has gone up, I see more veins, but no length or girth gains. I have been doing leg stretches, side to side stretches and arm stretches, along with the jp90. I’m going for erect length gains and girth gains. What should I do after I complete the jp90.
        EL- 6.1
        EG- 5.0

Comment

If you are seeing positive PI's from the JP90 keep it going, if it's working no need to change things just stretch longer and up the intensity. If you aren't seeing anything great anymore at the end of the 90 days then take a week off to rest and then start the Advanced Jelq Free routine.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
          X