Is this a s2s injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a s2s injury?

Doing s2s today and suddenly felt a pretty pain (not intense, but i stopped right away) sharp pain from what i assume is a ligament on the side? I’ll post a pic of where if someone tells me how.

Am i pulling too hard? Anybody know what this means?
    7/15/20- BPEL: 5.5"/EG: 5"
    G- BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

w/ EQ at a 10, my starting (7/15/20) BPEL is 5.75"and EG is 5 1'8", i'm just rarely at a 10

Stretching to the sides is the most dangerous. Most of stretching injuries are happening in these side angles.(Ligs pops and torns)
    This is why when I was stretching to the sides I was always using less intensity than the rest of the angles.

Comment

Hmm. It was during the s2s pendulum swings
      7/15/20- BPEL: 5.5"/EG: 5"
      G- BPEL: 6.5"/EG: 5.5"

w/ EQ at a 10, my starting (7/15/20) BPEL is 5.75"and EG is 5 1'8", i'm just rarely at a 10

Comment

Never train stretches to the point of pain! If you're new to performing an exercise, ALWAYS err on the side of caution with reps and intensity. Once you've mastered the form and feel of an exercise then you can begin to slowly add reps and intensity.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X