Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Μy PE self-criticism

Ok here we go...
    This thread is all about self-criticism on my 27 months PE journey.
    By writing this post I need to remind to my self NOT to fall into the same traps(that made me stuck into big not gaining periods) and also educate-remind other members that maybe they fall into the same category of mine (Less=gains, More=no gains).

Let me also clarify that I never had any dick size insecurities in my life because I was fortunate enough to have an average length-girth size and my sex way and stamina+good looks was making me a great lover and women was craving having sex with me and admitidly they were telling me on their own that they had the best sex with me even if they had some donkey dick ex-boyfriends.So I had always the feeling of security when it comes to sex.
    So the enlagement thing was just for my evolution ... like I have build my body as a body builder I always liked the idea of having a bigger dick than average... I never wanted a huge dick cause not only this was not my intention but I also knew that huge dicks are counterproductive in sex.
    So I always had a healthy mindset in penis enlagment and I only wanted like +1,5cm in length and 1,5cm in girth just to be a little more impressive , just bigger than average.

Ok Lets seprate the gains into Girth and Length gains...

GIRTH GAINS:
    I was forunate enough to be a very easy girth gainer. Either it was this... or I was fortunate to have started with having jelqing in my program that was giving me impressive and fast girth gains.
    Classic Jelqing of 2-3secs strokes and a medium intensity grip had never worked so good in the past...
    My girth gains happened when I modified my jelqing into the "Arm and shoot jelqing" ( look in my sig.)
    After just 3 months I added 0,5cm girth and then after 1 more months an other 0,5cm and after some months an other 0,5cm and then I added some bundle stretching and I gained an other 0,5cm that took me into a total of 2cm girth which was even surpassing my girth goal of 1,5cm and I was more than happy.
    My glans and my shaft have become so thick that it was like having a different dick and the blowjobs was more satisfiying in my eyes because having girls being difficult to open their mouths so wide in order to put it in was making me feel like a king.
    The little problem was when I was going into the pussy because it was stretching badly my GF pussy and she was complaining.
    Then after some weeks her pussy became more stretchy and all was better.
    The thing is that the girth gains are NOT permanent... whenever I stop jelqing cold turkey , my girth starts fading and after 3 weeks I am losing almost everything( maybe keeping just 0,5cm).
    Well its not a big deal... because PE was always in my mind as body building... work it or lose it.

LENGTH GAINS:
    Here is where the tricky thing is and all the frustration.
    I am a super hard length gainer...Or I wasn t doing things correct according my dick gaining preferences ( which seems that this is the case)
    I gained length 2 periods of these 27 months.
    1) Gained 0,5cm by extending 4h/day, 5 days/week at 500grams with the penimaster extender.(3 months).
    2) Gained 0,6cm with LIGHT-STATIC manual stretching of 25-35mins , 5 days/week.(6 weeks)

The problem was always that when I was having a gain.... then I was increasing the intenity and/or the volume and not only the gains were coming into a complete halt for months BUT also if I was on this "more is more" programs I was also losing the gained length and also the girth was suffering.
    So I gained 0,5 with low int-low vol extending and then I increased the int and the vol and the freq in some months I even lost my gain.
    Then I couldn t get it back no matter what....
    So then I went into the LIGHT-STATIC manual stretching and I gained it back+1 more mm.

Everytime I am using a more is more approach in my length training I am NOT gaining shit.
    I had even stopped the jelqing in order to focus on length... and what happened was I lost a big portion of girth and gained nothing in length because once again I was overdoing things in length. Now I am back into jelqing and I am regaining my girth fast( its like muscle memory).

Conclusion:
    My dick has shown to me unlimited times that I am gaining length only with LIGHT-BRIEF length training and having for sure 2 days off/week.
    So I have to stop thinking that "more will be more this time" and focus on what my dick is showing me.
    When my Pis go down(from overtraining)... I have zero gains... when my Pis go up(from light training) I am having gains.

I hope I will continue my journey without falling into the overtraining trap again and I hope I ve helped some members in here that are facing the same situation like me.
    I really have to respect my REST DAYS and work my dick like body building matter ( Give the brief stimulus and let it grow on rest days).
    All day PE and intense sessions of PE are taking me backwards instead of forward.
    One more thing that I am doing wrong is that I am not taking week offs after finishing the PE cycles.
    i have also wondered many times what whould happen if I was ONLY jelqing and abandon any stretching activity.
    I truly believe that if I was doing only jelqing for so many months , not only I would have even bigger girth gains... but I may also had bigger length gains , because with only jelqing I would never end up overtraining.
    It really seems like Jelqing is so acceptable for my dick. It really loves it.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-14-2020, 03:11 AM.

Thanks for your insight, I've been doing PE for 2 months and I'm a hard length gainer too.

Comment

I experienced what you did a shorter time frame and am now committed to 20 minutes of each as a lifetime prospect..
      I'm still undecided on 6/1 and 5/2 however..
      Much like you i couldn't live with not knowing the effects of more training...
      I will however be adding a hand pump routine when it arrives (On top of manuals)..
      And possibly a hanging routine (ordered just incase).. if my gains completely halter after 6 weeks (Length)..

The pump and hang will not be exceeding 20 minutes however..
      Far less when starting (if they are even required)..

Ironically i also believed i was a hard length gainer after 6 or so weeks of PE just turned out i needed patience
      (Also what helped me alot.. was not having the ruler to check it every week)
      closed297
      Last edited by closed297; 08-16-2020, 11:27 PM.
      25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
      5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
      25th september: ??
      Goal 18cmx16cm
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

exactly the same here, I gained very fast when begiing pe. Around 1inch in couple of months doing only light jelqs and some stretches. little litle pumping with a ads silicone sleeve for couplehours soemthimes. When I doing pe over 1 year I touht I was ready for extending and hanging. 10 months ago, but I didnt even gain anything these 10 months when doing many hours in extending and hanging. So less is better. Now I started 3 weeks ago my jelqs and stretches with pumping again. When i started with lighter work again 3 weeks ago I had 8 inch. now I go to 8.1 in 3 weeks finaly some growth again
        cloudstrife1
        Last edited by cloudstrife1; 08-19-2020, 06:16 AM.
        START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
        07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
        07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
        12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
        07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
        02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
        04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

But much better morning woods etc.
          In terms of EQ that has been the highlight for me
          I'd take them over the gains (However i'm glad i can have both)
          25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
          5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
          25th september: ??
          Goal 18cmx16cm
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Working...
          X