Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Jelqing and Penis Extender interchangeable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Jelqing and Penis Extender interchangeable?

Hi guys, I'm very new in this. I never knew that penis enlargement is legit, so I'm really excited about it.

I'm Asian, 5'6" tall. My length is somewhere between 4.5"-5", never measured girth.

So anyway, from what I read, Jelqing and Penis Extender are the most effective methods to improve penis' size.

Penis Extender does seem more appealing to me because it doesn't require much active efforts. I can just wear it and do other things while Jelqing requires me to spend 10-20minutes daily and focus on doing it. And, there's no guarantee that I would be doing it right. Also, Penis Extender seems to have been more scientifically proven so far.

My question is, are they interchangeable? Do they give very similar results?

Please give me some advice.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Batman!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

once you have conditioned your dick as per above, extenders complimented by manual exercises is a great way to go.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey and welcome to the gym!

They target two different aspects of penis enlargement. Jelqing is much milder and focuses heavier on girth more than length. It also promotes blood flow and can increase erection quality. Extenders are more length focused though you may experience girth increases also. It is restrictive regarding blood flow and you need to take the device off every hour to improve circulation. You'll see better results with extending over time. You can also look up how to make a homemade jelq device to make jelqing more fun, effective and easier.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Pe is different for everyone.
        Some people can gain only with extender some only with jelqing some with both some with none.
        You have to try and see what works for you.

Comment

It's kind of like comparing apples to oranges in the way both exercises induce growth.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey guys, thank you for your response.

I most likely will try the beginner routine first and probably will be buying an extender too. Since I don't know which one will work, then might as well do them both.

The thing is I'm also trying to increase my height at the moment, so I feel like so many things to do and I got tired. Haha

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some gains soon!

Comment

Working...
            X