Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled Stretches

Gentlemen,

Approaching a year into PE - going steady.

I am interested in Bundled Stretching. I have read people saying it has been effective in breaking plateaus and it has popped up alot on articles recently (seems to be following me around).

What I can not seem to find is exact advice on a routine. How many twists, how long to hold for, how hard to pull, how much of an erection if any and where in a session are they best served. I am currently on a pumping and jelqing routine which is good and fairly good timing around 30 minutes. I am considering adding bundled stretches to help the girth and length along abit as I haven't crept past 13CM for sometime now.

Has anyone had good results with these? If so, could you briefly detail what worked best for you.

I am considering starting at 5 mins and I can twist quite a few times but I don't want to snap my stick, nothing hurts though. My old boy has been through alot this past year!

With thanks,
    JJ
    18 Months of PE
    Starting (Sept 19): SFL - 6.9, BPEL 6.1, MEG - 4.5 BEG 4.3 (6X4)
    Current (Feb 21): SFL -7.8, BPEL - 7.5, EG - 4.8 & BG - 4.5 Flaccid - 5.1X4.1
    Increase in Erection Quality.
    29 Years Old - 4 Month Break
    GOAL - 8 X 6

Ironically I recently added bundled stretches to my routine a few days ago for similar reasons you described. Personally I added them at th beginning of my routine just before pumping. I'm in the same boat as wondering how much pull, twist, time of pull, and amount that should be done.

I've been doing it very light and for a short time because people have mentioned that this exercise can quickly overtrain if not conditioned for them.

I imagine you have to do this 10% or less erection, otherwise it would be extremely difficult and painful to try and twist much.

I'm right here with you! Would love to know people's thoughts.

My new routine is basic because I've been having terrible PI's. But it is as follows.

3 mins of light bundled stretches ( until further guidance )

15 mins of 80-90% bathmate

Cock ring and edging for 30 mins, sometimes 2-3 times shortly following the bathmate to keep the engorged state for longer periods of time.

If my PI's continue to be good and improve, I'll probably start by doing more intense bundled stretches pre bathmate and or more intense bathmate sessions.
    Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Started doing PE again from PEGYM.com since Sept 2019.

Start (Sept 2019) BPEL - 5.8 EG - 4.8
    Aug 2020 BPEL - 7.0 EG - 5.1
    Sept 2020 BPEL - 7.1 EG - 5.1
    Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

Thanks for replying, good to know someone is in a similar situation.

Personally, as an exercise I don't see much happening but I've only seriously done it today. Maybe I am not doing it enough or going at it hard enough?

I added 10 minutes of light bundled stretching today with 20 second holds before switching, it will probably be trial and error as I go. My routine is similar to yours, but I split the Bathmate time into 5 minutes with 3 -5 mins jelq in between.

I'll keep you posted if I have any good results! Do let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
      JJ

JJ
      18 Months of PE
      GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Of course, thanks for opening this thread!

You know for me doing a 360 twist while clamping (with 2 fingers) just under the gland and pulling medium to hard for 10 seconds actually does something for me. I can feel residual tearing sensation (minimal, no pain) after I release. Though It would be nice to hear from someone with experience with these stretches.

I've heard far too maybe people saying that doing stretches prior to pumping made a big difference and figured I'd give that a go.

Because of my bad PI's in the past, it was far too difficult for me to incorporate something like jelqing within my bathmate sessions. Definitely something I would like to do as my PI's improve.
        Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

The following should be helpful: Bundled Stretch
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            The following should be helpful: Bundled Stretch
            You da man

Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by YodaSenpai View Post
              You da man
              Thanks!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I started doing bundled stretches about two months ago because my length Gaines plateaued several years ago. I usually do them before starting a pumping session or an extender session. I am always flaccid. I twist my dick 360 degrees to the left and stretch back and fourth 80 times, release, and repeat the same with a right twist 80 times. I also do 80 jelqs prior to the bundled stretching and again following the stretches. I pump once a day and extend usually four times a day so I average about 800 bundled stretches five or six days a week.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Bundles appear to be a good pre-exhaust for stubborn but very advanced trainees.

Comment

Thank you kindly PE Heroes!
                    18 Months of PE
                    GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

I’ve read if you’re just starting out with bundled stretching, then the safest thing to do is a half rotation. You can start building stamina from there and do more later on.
                      April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
                      Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
                      My Logs

Comment

Originally posted by Pickljoe View Post
                        I’ve read if you’re just starting out with bundled stretching, then the safest thing to do is a half rotation. You can start building stamina from there and do more later on.
                        This is fantastic advice Pickljoe. I would completely agree.
                        Bundled stretching has helped me break many a plateau.
                        They will be a great addition to your routine JJ

Comment

Thanks man!

These have made a difference so far. One week of them has added something different.

The last time I pumped, I did 10 - 15 minutes BS before hand and I came out of the pump big afterwards. I have been holding somewhere between 13.5 and 14.1 in girth post pump. Although some fluid in there, generally a pretty hard wang. I also clocked 7.75 on the length which I can't say I care that much about as girth is the goal. Got to keep the main thing the main thing.

Will report back again soon.

thanks for your advice, anymore experience I would be all ears. And eyes.

JJ
                          18 Months of PE
                          GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Working...
                          X