I'm back after a year off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back after a year off

Hi all. I'm back after taking a year off PE. My life got in the way and I also fell out of my daily workout routine. I took 20 sets of new measurements over the course of a few days, averaged them to set my new baseline, and thought some of you might be interested in what happened during a year of no PE. The biggest bummer is that my fat pad, that took work to get down to 0.75" is back to almost an inch. I'm about the same weight, but the difference is body fat % since I'm not in as good of shape. Time to get back in the gym! I also noted that my average BPFL is about 0.7" less than a year ago, but varied widely measurement to measurement over the days. The variance in my multiple new flaccid measurements is more than double the variance of my measurements last year when I was doing regular PE. This suggests that the regular PE did reduce the occurrence of occasional "shrinkage" and gave me more consistent flaccid length (one of my main goals since I go to nudist places and FL is what they see). I've noticed over the past few days of using my extender again that my flaccid length already appears to be longer and more consistent, but we'll see after a set of proper measurements after two weeks. My FG was 0.2" less, but also had a very high measurement variance. I'm happy to see that my BPFSL is the same, so looks like my previous gains locked in. My BPEL and EG were both slightly less, but that could just be not quite as good of EQ as when I measured last year. All in all, wish I hadn't taken a year off PE, but at least I'm back at it again!

As a side note, I had forgotten how much more comfortable it is to use my Penimaster Pro over my old strap-in extender. I had only been using my new PMP for a few weeks last year before I stopped PE. I did reduce the frame length 0.625" from where I left off last year to restart easier. Not to disrespect my old X4 extender as the bulk of my gains came from using it. Anyway, glad to be back!
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Welcome back! It shouldn't be too difficult for you to get back to your previous bests.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Welcome back! It shouldn't be too difficult for you to get back to your previous bests.
      Thanks Big Al. Two week update: I used my extender daily for the last two weeks since I restarted after a year off PE. Over that time I slowly increased the extender frame up to, for the last few days, about an 1/8" shorter than last year's ending frame length. All with no discomfort. I also did some jelqing each time I took the extender off for a break. On day 15, I did 16 new measurements over the course of the day off. The average of those measurements showed I regained about half of my losses already. The variance of the new set of measurements was way down. Very encouraging! I took two days off and restarted with the frame at the same length as where I left off last year. Looking forward to doing measurements in another two weeks.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Okay I misssed you.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Please continue to keep us posted!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome back! Been off for about a year myself and getting back to basics. I hear you on the fat pad, gained a good 15 over the year and working it off. Hope you get the results you want!
            Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Working...
            X