Need help with routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with routine

Hello im working on a new routine that combines manual exercises and the bathmate
    What i need help with is mostly how to increase intensity with side-to-side streches and ULI's. I was wondering if there was a smarter way than just adding reps - like doing it for a specific amount of time and then adding time instead. Also wondering how much 1 week will set you back, and if I need to set the intensity back to start or just a step back

Here is the routine:
    Monday-friday: training
    Saturday-sunday: ADS only (2 hours)
    After every 6 weeks: 1 week break
    Supplements: Omega 3
    PRE-TRAINING: 2 hours ADS before every session
    Week 1
    WARM UP
    - Shower with hot water for 5-10 minutes
    - Stretch out, up, down, left, right and out again each for 30 seconds
    - Jelq at max 50% erect 5 minutes, 5 second strokes
    TRAINING
    - 100 Side-to-side streches
    - 2 min massage(helicopter shakes, jerking etc)
    - 10 ULI's 30 seconds hold each
    - 2 min massage(helicopter shakes, jerking etc) with hot water
    - 5min Bathmate, go in erect, pressure should be high as possible without any discomfort
    - Massage, lazy jelq while pouring hot water
    - 5min Bathmate, go in erect, pressure should be high as possible without any discomfort
    - 2 min massage(helicopter shakes, jerking etc)
    AFTER TRAINING
    - Wear a cockring if possible
    - Edge for 20 minutes when i have the time for it

every week, add 50-100 side-to-side stretches and 5 to ULI's
    After 3 weeks add another set of 5 min to bathmate
    Week 7: break, still edge, do kegels, RV kegels and other EQ exercises

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
    Hello im working on a new routine that combines manual exercises and the bathmate
    I am not at all a devices guy, but I know a bit about the Uli and s2s:

What i need help with is mostly how to increase intensity with side-to-side streches and ULI's. I was wondering if there was a smarter way than just adding reps - like doing it for a specific amount of time and then adding time instead.
    For the the s2s, Big Al talks about up-ing the number of reps, so that should do it.

For the Uli I do two things that may account for my success. I edge first. I get up 100% and really push to max EQ, then as it subsides I Uli. Generally 6 reps. I start at 30 seconds, then 40 then 50 seconds. Alternating hands. then I will up the time in subsequent weeks. Getting to 50 - 60 -70 second holds.

Also wondering how much 1 week will set you back, and if I need to set the intensity back to start or just a step back
    I assume you mean a week off? I say that a week will not set you back but will help in gains. And as for getting back to full intensity, as you plan to edge and stuff in week off, just use a day by day increase to get back to regular routine.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Very interesting routine. It's similar to what I do but mine is less in depth. My current routine is reduced because my PI's have been bad and it's slowly coming back.

My routine as of this moment.

Get in the bath ( hott water )
      updown/leftright strech, 15 sec hold, 15 sec rest, 5 sets.
      bundled strech 20 second hold each direction, 5 sets.
      20 mins of 80-90% erect bathmate ( I can't do the 5 min and stretch, takes too long to build back up to an erection after stretching. But PI's are definitely improving )
      cockring for 30 mins while edging.

2 days on 1 off.

Been doing this for a month and definitely noticed better morning woods and PI's. Looking to add stretch's into bathmate session as my PI's continue to get better.

How are your PI's BigKnob? From the sounds of it, pretty good.
      Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Started doing PE again from PEGYM.com since Sept 2019.

Start (Sept 2019) BPEL - 5.8 EG - 4.8
      Aug 2020 BPEL - 7.0 EG - 5.1
      Sept 2020 BPEL - 7.1 EG - 5.1
      Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by YodaSenpai View Post
        Very interesting routine. It's similar to what I do but mine is less in depth. My current routine is reduced because my PI's have been bad and it's slowly coming back.

My routine as of this moment.

Get in the bath ( hott water )
        updown/leftright strech, 15 sec hold, 15 sec rest, 5 sets.
        bundled strech 20 second hold each direction, 5 sets.
        20 mins of 80-90% erect bathmate ( I can't do the 5 min and stretch, takes too long to build back up to an erection after stretching. But PI's are definitely improving )
        cockring for 30 mins while edging.

2 days on 1 off.

Been doing this for a month and definitely noticed better morning woods and PI's. Looking to add stretch's into bathmate session as my PI's continue to get better.

How are your PI's BigKnob? From the sounds of it, pretty good.
        Thanks for your input. Yes I have pretty good PI's, I attribute that to edging after every sessions has as this enhances recovery

Comment

Working...
        X