What is my actual size based on my measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my actual size based on my measurements

My penis has the following dimensions because of depth of CS that gradually decreases the higher on the penis. TEG is 11.4 cm (bef 10.4), MEG is 12.6 cm (BEF 11.4), BEG is 14 cm (bef 12.2). There is a 2.6 cm (1 inch) difference between top and bottom (it seems very normal to my eyes and from the side). I read they say measure at the highest point, but not sure what girth should I call my penis 4.5 inch or 5.5 base or 5 middle. The base number is bigger than 90% and top is about average or less.

Do most of the guys have bigger base and gradulally taper off or all consistent or base is less than meg?

Which number should I say my girth is based on the measurement seeing so different at different points just like a cone (TEG 11.5 cm, MEG 12.6 cm, between meg and base which is 1.5 inch above base 13.4 cm, BEG 14 cm)?

My PBEL is 16.8 cm (6.6 inch) and nbpel is 15 cm (5.9 inch). Overall is my length and girth above average?
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

Decent size.

As far as what I measure, I go with mid shaft girth since it's the most practical measurement when having sex imo.
    August - Sept 2020
    6.7"x5.3" - 7.1"x5.45"

Short Term Goal:
    7.25"x5.5"

Long Term Goal:
    8"x5.75"

Hard work, discipline, sacrifice, and dedication.

Comment

Since my base girth is 5.5, it means for about 3 inch I can insert with 5.5 inch girth and the. Around 5.1 inch for another 1.5 inch. I can go bone to bone since bpel is not huge, which is the most sensitive part of vagina.
      Started 7/15/2017
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL 14 cm
      TEG 10.4
      MEG 11.4
      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
      BPEL 17 CM
      TEG 11.7
      MEG 12.7 CM
      BEG 13.7

Comment

I always had biggest at midgirth and then build a bigger base over the years, which is imo best for intercourse to get gradually bigger.
        Measuring size is to track progress. If you want to brag to a girl just tell the biggest possible measurement and you wont be lying
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Consider how your penis will be used during sexual contact. The largest portion of the diameter will be felt, so you can safely go with that measure.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I measure girth so I can compare to averages done in studies. Studies vary in methodology but most common I've found is either mid-shaft, or even more common - largest point on the penis, not including the head or base. I decided to go with the latter, as I'm close to the same girth all the way up and I don't need to worry about determining the exact mid-point when measuring. I wouldn't use base girth as that's not really representative of what's insertable. But when tracking progress, the key is to measure the same way each time, however you decide to measure.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Brag using the biggest.
              Measure for progress with the smallest.
              1 inch at a time
              GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
              Progress Log

Comment

Working...
              X