Desperate. Pencil like girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate. Pencil like girth

Well it doesn’t help that my penis is also short like 4.50 inches in length. And my girth is pencil like, so I’m desperate for girth excersisies

What are the best girth excersises to increase size with my hands?

What routine have you done so far?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      What routine have you done so far?
      I haven’t tried anything girth related

I tried stretching my penis but it doesn’t stretch that far, so I quit doing that completely

I’m looking to do excersises while I’m hard(possibly increase girth) that way?

Comment

Do you think like most guys and guys that have had success you might want to start with the beginners routine instead of doing things half assed?

Comment

So in other words

You have nothing useful to say as far as girth excersises?

Comment

You see it just doesn't work like that. You don't just say I want this or that. Proper work and conditioning must be done in order to attain goals. Without that you'll either get no results or just get hurt. If you don't want to take this seriously then I have no time for you and neither will anyone else.

Comment

I'll echo CUSP on this one.

Originally posted by Heythere2000 View Post
              I haven’t tried anything girth related

I tried stretching my penis but it doesn’t stretch that far, so I quit doing that completely

I’m looking to do excersises while I’m hard(possibly increase girth) that way?
              Sounds like you haven't done a legitimate conditioning routine, or really put any significant time into this at all. PE is not a quick fix. Exercises you do "while you're hard" are generally considered advanced, so that presupposes 3-6 months of conditioning. Doing a general routine like that also gives you a sense of what you're responding to and what you aren't.

For crying out loud, I must have done 25,000 jelqs or more at 40-60% erection level (over ~4 months) before I started squeezing or clamping.
              START : 2/6/2020
              BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
              CURRENT : 11/18/2021
              BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                I'll echo CUSP on this one.

Sounds like you haven't done a legitimate conditioning routine, or really put any significant time into this at all. PE is not a quick fix. Exercises you do "while you're hard" are generally considered advanced, so that presupposes 3-6 months of conditioning. Doing a general routine like that also gives you a sense of what you're responding to and what you aren't.

For crying out loud, I must have done 25,000 jelqs or more at 40-60% erection level (over ~4 months) before I started squeezing or clamping.
                And did you gain from strictly doing jelqing work?

I might jelq for a couple months

Comment

Ulis, Horse Squeezes, Slow Squash Jelqs, Clamping, Pumping, High erection jelqing. You can find information about each one.

Comment

You have to be more careful about doing girth exercises since the more advanced ones put a lot of pressure on the burrito and if you aren't properly conditioned for them you can easily injure yourself through bruising, thrombosis, venous leaks, etc. It's best to start with a jelq routine (reference the JP90 routine) for 3 months before attempting any other manual girth based exercise. The next exercise to move up to would be the squeezes, they are pretty effective for girth. Uli's are a little more intense and then there's clamping. You should have at least 6 months PE work before clamping.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Heythere2000 View Post
                      And did you gain from strictly doing jelqing work?

I might jelq for a couple months
                      Yes, I picked up about .5" MSEG during that time. But after about 3-4 months I added squeezes and eventually clamping. The idea is that it's not smart to jump straight to the more advanced stuff without conditioning.
                      START : 2/6/2020
                      BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                      CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                      BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                      X