Gap between Bpel and BPFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap between Bpel and BPFL

I just measured today after my last PE session and found that my BPFL is 1 cm more than my BPEL.
    Should I expect to soon find the gains in erect length as well or there’s always be a difference between the two measurements?

It's normal to note this discrepancy. You'll likely see an increase in BPFSL immediately before you note an increase in BPEL.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by tiritera View Post
      I just measured today after my last PE session and found that my BPFL is 1 cm more than my BPEL.
      Should I expect to soon find the gains in erect length as well or there’s always be a difference between the two measurements?
      You meant to type "BPSFL" instead of "BPFL", right? Assuming you meant BPSFL (stretched), mine is always longer than BPEL. My BPEL averages .7 cm (.25") less than my BPFSL. I look at it as room to grow, heheh. I saw a poll on here, last year I think, that asked guys about this and seemed most guys have a BPFSL longer than their BPEL.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Hi Big Al , thanx. It-s been quite a surprise cause before starting PE the two measurements were almost identical. So It’s definitively a good sign!

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
          You meant to type "BPSFL" instead of "BPFL", right? Assuming you meant BPSFL (stretched), mine is always longer than BPEL. My BPEL averages .7 cm (.25") less than my BPFSL. I look at it as room to grow, heheh. I saw a poll on here, last year I think, that asked guys about this and seemed most guys have a BPFSL longer than their BPEL.
          Thanks Physdoc, you’re right I meant BPFSL, and I also hope it’s a sign that there’s room to grow.

Comment

Working...
          X