Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For length gains: Should we always start with the lightest force possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For length gains: Should we always start with the lightest force possible?

Hey guys!
    One hypothesis is "if you hang with too much weight, the penis will toughen and make it harder to progress."
    For example, Im currently using the lightest lengthening method: an ADS, the Phallosan forte.
    If someone directly starts with heavy hanging, he may can x inches in length, e.g. 1.2.
    But there will come the point if he ups the weight too quickly where he wont be able to gain anymore.
    If he then uses an ADS with such low tension, it wont bring any gains.
    On the other hand, someone uses the light force of an ads and gains 1 inch.
    If he then ups the tension and hangs as lightly as possible and only slowly progresses, he may be able to add an additional 1.5 inches.
    So the total capacity of gains is far greater and not exhausted as quickly.

Any truth to that theory?
    [before PE] Start BPFSL: 17.6cm start BPEL: 16.7cm
    [currently on Period 2] latest BFPSL: 19.7cm latest BPEL: 18.5cm
    Join me on my amazing journey to perfection! :-)

I personally believe there are two ways to increase the length of the burrito. One is through targeting the ligaments (these are subject to finally reach a max state) and the other is through forming microtears in the smooth muscle and increase length through the new cell growth that generates to repair the tears (potentially unlimited potential but much, much slower).
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Can you describe exercises for both ways Burrito?
      Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
      Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

As per Please Read First:

"For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate...

"As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break."
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

@Ultimate Burrito: I understand what you are saying, but my question was rather about the intensity.

@
          Big Al Yes, you should start light and in this post, you mentioned potential injury as a reason for that.
          But do you also agree with the idea that you can also maximize the gains if you always use the very least amount of force possible and only increase if you maxed out all the gains?

Or to be extremely practical:
          My current idea is 1) max out the Phallosan as much as possible and hopefully gain 1 inch approximately. Only then, start with light hanging and use the Phallosan simultaneously to keep the penis in an elongated state after the hanging.
          2) Start with the hanging now. My fear is I wont max out the Phallosan first and toughen my penis up unnecessarily.
          I will waste the first inch so to speak I could gain with the PF.
          What do you say?

CBateman
          Last edited by CBateman; 09-26-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toky View Post
            Can you describe exercises for both ways Burrito?
            Most exercises that are high force but short duration target the ligaments (hanging and manual stretches). Low force but long duration targets the smooth muscle (extenders). I'd like other members to chime in on their opinions though because I'm not saying the Burrito's always right lol.
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by CBateman View Post
              @Ultimate Burrito: I understand what you are saying, but my question was rather about the intensity.

@
              Big Al Yes, you should start light and in this post, you mentioned potential injury as a reason for that.
              But do you also agree with the idea that you can also maximize the gains if you always use the very least amount of force possible and only increase if you maxed out all the gains?

Or to be extremely practical:
              My current idea is 1) max out the Phallosan as much as possible and hopefully gain 1 inch approximately. Only then, start with light hanging and use the Phallosan simultaneously to keep the penis in an elongated state after the hanging.
              2) Start with the hanging now. My fear is I wont max out the Phallosan first and toughen my penis up unnecessarily.
              I will waste the first inch so to speak I could gain with the PF.
              What do you say?

There is no concrete answer for this but I'd go option 1 personally. I've never tried hanging but it seems like it would put a lot of stress on the burrito and pose more risks if you are less conditioned.
              Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                There is no concrete answer for this but I'd go option 1 personally. I've never tried hanging but it seems like it would put a lot of stress on the burrito and pose more risks if you are less conditioned.
                Yeah, that is what I thought.
                Let us see what Big Al has to say, but I guess I have to be patient.
                I have this nagging feeling that the tension from the PF is too little for me, but I will wait for 3 months and take measurements then.

Comment

I have this nagging feeling that the tension from the PF is too little for me, but I will wait for 3 months and take measurements then.
                  That seems to the be common concern using that device. No doubt people have gained from using the device properly but I assume the tension is less direct and forceful than a spring compression extender. But then again people complain that wearing those types of extenders are uncomfortable/mildly painful, especially the noose style. There are always tradeoffs I suppose.
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

I think your ideas are ones I have considered. I did hang weights over 15 years ago and did manage to get about .5 inches after about 6-8 months but as I am now starting again to see if I can have similar or better success, I have come to a similar conclusion as you. I ended up getting the Forte Plus and am finishing up my 15th week at about 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I did go somewhat light at first 2 weeks but most of the time I make sure the tension is in the high zone and use the PLUS about 25-40% of the time (my time on it has gone up as I tend to sleep with it on the last two weeks). The Plus extender I do like to use as well since it clearly stretches in a different way than the belt.

I think as you if I was hanging and going heavier on the stretches that it may be toughening up the ligs too much. Now, that may or may not prevent the micro tears from the long hours of ADS, but I am going to just stay with forte 6-7 months and see where I end up. I did take a measurement about a month ago and found about .25 inches of gain which was half of what I was hoping, but will see if I continue I can come close to matching that. Should the gain be the same or little more than my .25 already measured, I will probably go back to a weight routine again (with clamping) and chalk it up as a good enough experiment.

I have a bathmate but have not begun a regular schedule with it but will be once I am off the Phallosan (use it maybe once a week for 15 minutes for "fun"). This exclusive focus will also help me note if any gains happen, I can only attribute it to one thing. Some people on here get gains but because they are using 2-3 methods you can't pin point if one is doing the most work. So I seem to be getting a little where with the Phallosan (girth I have not measured but feels as if there may be a slight change) and I trust in the study on it so far so hoping that in the end I can get at least another .25 in this time, somewhere around Christmas/New Year.
                    8/10/97
                    BPEL 6 3/4''
                    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                    BPEL 7 1/8"
                    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                    BPEL 7 1/4"
                    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                    BPEL 7 1/4+"
                    NPBEL 6.6
                    EG 5 1/4"
                    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                    BPEL 7.5
                    NBEL 6.75
                    EG ?

Long term goal
                    BPEL 8"
                    EG 6

Comment

Very interesting, Squid!
                      And congrats on your gains. Althoug like you also said, it is hard to differentiate whether they are from the phallosan, the Plus or from both.
                      My goal is also Christmas, New year. 1cm would be very neat. I also sent you a dm because maybe one very important
                      Phallosan question can be finally answered by someone like you who gained with it :-)
                      All the best

Comment

I'm a firm believer that time under tension is key. If you look at those monk record holders for penis weight hanging, their manhood is tiny and tight...but strong.

You want enough tension to stretch it beyond its natural state, but not enough to inflict serious injury. And you certainly don't want the tendons stronger/thicker.

Injuries happen when you add to much tension trying to speed things up when really what you needed was less tension in different directions for longer periods.

Jelqing super hard increases risk of injury. Increasing time spent jelqing...and in different directions is safer with better results in my opinion (though I'm an ADS guy.)

Comment

I guess it all comes to the individual. I started light, and as I gained and my routines progressed, I started pulling harder and harder.

You need to pull until you have 100% possible elastic elongation, and slightly increase pressure in order to lengthen the tissues. Some guys pull super hard, some not hard at all. What's the answer? Whatever gets you the results you want.

One thing is undeniable though... harder stretching has more of an impact on EQ for sure.

My 2 cents
                          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                          Current NBP: 19cm
                          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Lol, great name AND picture, Mate :-D.
                            This is really ridiculous. You do Pe and have the same name and picture.
                            1) How can I find my 100% possible elastig elongation?
                            2) you mean harder stretchind decreases eq more?

Comment

Good morning Cbateman,

I think I am somewhat qualified to speak on this issue as I did start out with an extender, then transitioned into hanging 1.5 years into extending.

Here's what I have to say right off the bat: Hanging can target the smooth muscle, tunica, ligaments, and pelvic floor if it is done right and the ligaments have already been fairly extended downwards. Over time, what will happen is that hanging will pull your ligaments towards the ground and you will gradually achieve a near vertical or completely vertical hang down. When you get to that point, a lot of the tension is shifting from the ligaments into the pelvic floor, tunica, and maybe smooth muscle (if you use a clamp to fix your attachment device, and some pressure/blood is present in your glands).

Keep in mind, this is based on anecdotal experience, so I can only write about my observations and personal experience. I have noticed that hanging conditions every anatomical part of the penis much more efficiently that extending, however it is also much easier to cause injury with hanging. With the right application, this is excellent for causing micro tears (when done at a controlled pace). That being said, it does NOT necessarily enlarge or elongate every anatomical part as efficiently as extending. Therefore, I have personally opted to only do hanging full time or do hanging part time & extending part time. I have made this personal decision because I want to not only make my penis larger and longer but significantly stronger as well. I don't just hang for gains, I hang to improve the health of my penis.

A good strategy would be to possibly start certain sessions with hanging at a moderate weight for 1-2 hours, then transition into LOW tension extending for very long periods of time. I think this would be a good strategy as the hanging segment causes the micro tears and the low tension extending period encourages the micro tears to heal in an elongated, straight state. If turtling, hard flaccid, pelvic floor strain or excessive ligament soreness presents itself on a regular basis, then it is probably not a good idea to use this strategy.

Just my two cents, hope this helped.

~Slowelim
                              slowelim
                              Last edited by slowelim; 09-28-2020, 10:53 AM.
                              BPEL:495123456789612345678971234567898 MEG:3789412345678951234567896
                              This is not a race, its a marathon!
                              :bounce:

Comment

Working...
                              X