gains with just manual exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gains with just manual exercises?

Has anyone ever seen really good length and girth gains with just manual exercises?

I am talking about just the manual stretches for 10-15 minutes on PE days and just some jelqing and manual squeezing for girth?

Is it impossible to just stick to manual exercises for PE and see major long term gains?

with JUST manual exercises... (see my log), i've gone from 5.6 to 6.5" in EL NBPEL (as per measured from the top right of the shaft) as depicted here: http://www.mraverage.com/measure.gif (but not pressing against the pubis bone.

That was in 5 months of dedication. I've been unable to PE consistently due to graduate school, but I intend on being more consistent now with summer. If I see no gains in the next 2 months I plan on taking a 1-2 month break w/ PE maintenance and then trying again. After 1 full year, I plan on changing my routine and get into hanging/clamps.

For now.. I'm sticking to what's been working. In the last month, I've seen no significant size changes other than immediate POST PE I notice my EL NBPEL is now 6.6" and not 6.5"... 1/10" post PE gives me confidence I still have promise to gain. More room for blood to fill and I must be doing something right. Hopefully this gain will become perm. I did do an unofficial measure on non-PE day (3 different occasions)... and depending on day/room temp/EQ... I range from 6.45 ish to 6.5... so I'd say I'm confident with my gains for now. I still feel 'small' and have set a new Short term length goal of 7".. and a long term of 7.5. Girth I wouldn't mind adding another .5"

but that's all down the road. The key is to remain positive... consistent... dedicated... and get plenty of rest and eat well.
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I've gone from 5.8 inches (BPEL) to 6.75 inches (BPEL) with manual work.

I've dabbled in a bit of hanging, but nothing really to yield gains. However I do intend to continue with my manual exercise for at least another 3-4 months before I start hanging properly. The main reason is that I want to see how far manual exercises will take me before I try something different.

But in answer to your question, yes manual work will get you results. However I believe after a period of time, gains will slow and other methods of PE (hanging, clamping etc) will kick start the gains again.
      Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Check my signature. All manual. Started in late/mid September.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
          Has anyone ever seen really good length and girth gains with just manual exercises?

I am talking about just the manual stretches for 10-15 minutes on PE days and just some jelqing and manual squeezing for girth?

Is it impossible to just stick to manual exercises for PE and see major long term gains?
          Manual all the way.I don't have any plans yet on using any devices.

Comment

Manual here as well

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Those are some pretty great gains. Your gains are all a lot faster than I expected also. Just reading about some of the non-manual exercises freak me out and I really don't know if I'd have time to really dedicate to them either. Its encouraging to see such great progress with a manual PE program only.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post
                with JUST manual exercises... (see my log), i've gone from 5.6 to 6.5" in EL NBPEL (as per measured from the top right of the shaft) as depicted here: http://www.mraverage.com/measure.gif (but not pressing against the pubis bone.

That was in 5 months of dedication. I've been unable to PE consistently due to graduate school, but I intend on being more consistent now with summer. If I see no gains in the next 2 months I plan on taking a 1-2 month break w/ PE maintenance and then trying again. After 1 full year, I plan on changing my routine and get into hanging/clamps.

For now.. I'm sticking to what's been working. In the last month, I've seen no significant size changes other than immediate POST PE I notice my EL NBPEL is now 6.6" and not 6.5"... 1/10" post PE gives me confidence I still have promise to gain. More room for blood to fill and I must be doing something right. Hopefully this gain will become perm. I did do an unofficial measure on non-PE day (3 different occasions)... and depending on day/room temp/EQ... I range from 6.45 ish to 6.5... so I'd say I'm confident with my gains for now. I still feel 'small' and have set a new Short term length goal of 7".. and a long term of 7.5. Girth I wouldn't mind adding another .5"

but that's all down the road. The key is to remain positive... consistent... dedicated... and get plenty of rest and eat well.
                I'm going to check out your log also...but would you mind posting your routine? I am particularly interested in what manual exercises you did to get such length gains so fast.

Comment

Working...
                X