Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best routine to start up again..

Hello,

I was 8 weeks or so into the Jelq free routine, liked it, gained from it, but then my EQ was dropping, and slowly but surely moved to being almost complete out of order. I took a break starting from early September, until now, and my dick recovered completely. Gains are lost I think, but I am happy the morning erections are back and when my wife is approaching me, it will rise to the occasion

So, I want to get back in the game again, of course, but how should I start? Right where I left, or go back a couple of weeks and start there? Start at the beginning again?

The hardest part for me is to explain why my EQ dropped so drastically. Overtrained? Doing kegels without RK's? Its hard to tell...I loved the Jelq free routine because my EQ went from 5/6 to 9/10, every morning my wife was like I love it, what did you do with it?? But then I hated it because I went from 10 to 1 and my wife was like, stop training, it's big enough already!

As a goal, I don't mind growing a bit in length and girth, but my main goal is to achieve a high EQ.

Looking forward to some advice here, thanks in advance.
    INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
    BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm
    GOAL: BPEL 20.0 cm EG 15.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
    BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Can you outline your routine in more detail? Did you take regular breaks (after 6 weeks of training)?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes I did, after the first cycle of 6 weeks I took one week of rest. But I think my EQ went downhill in week 5 of the first cycle, so I started the 2nd cycle but after one session I already quit because of the terrible EQ.
      INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
      BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
      BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

How many reps did you start and end the cycle with? Week 6 is usually when you want to see yourself begin to plateau. That's what sets you up for the rest week- then "rebound gains" thereafter.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I started with:
          5 squeezes
          100 side to side stretches
          10 Kegels of 5 seconds each
          Start and stops (20 minutes)

Ended with:
          35 squeezes
          400 side to side stretches
          50 Kegels of 5 seconds each
          Start and stops (5 times and did 10 reverse kegels)

INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
          BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
          BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

That's a good progression plan!

For this next cycle, be sure to start monitoring yourself closely by around week 5 to see if you're plateauing.

If you wish to continue with the Jelq Free, you can reset your reps in the "2 Steps Forward/ 1 Step Back" manner. To do this, take the average of the lowest and highest reps completed in the previous cycle and use it in your next cycle. For example:

Starting reps + Ending reps/2= New cycle reps:

Squeezes: 5 + 35 = 40, so 40/2 = 20 reps of the Squeeze, to start

Side to Sides: 100 + 400 = 500, so 500/2 = 250 reps of the S2S, to start

Kegels: 10 + 50 =60, so 60/2 = 30 reps of the Kegel, to start

Comment

Thanks Al, I started yesterday again with the numbers you just mentioned.

For my understanding, if I notice that I am plateauing, what does that mean and what should I do then?
              INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
              BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
              BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

Originally posted by Nitti View Post
                Thanks Al, I started yesterday again with the numbers you just mentioned.

For my understanding, if I notice that I am plateauing, what does that mean and what should I do then?
                Glad to help!

A plateau week would indicate you're ready for a rest break soon. Your volume and intensity should be as such to where you can ensure you peak at about week 6 of your cycle.

Comment

Ok, clear, thanks

And what about my drop in EQ in week 6 and after, is that part of the game or should I have taken a rest in week 6 when I noticed the drop?
                  INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
                  BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
                  BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

Ok, clear, thanks

And what about my drop in EQ in week 6 and after, is that part of the game or should I have taken a rest in week 6 when I noticed the drop?
                    Monitoring your EQ is going to be a great idea. EQ serves as a barometer for many functions- including conditioning.

A break when your plateau started to lead to a dip would have been advised.

Comment

Just wondering, the Jelq free routine has kegels in it for building up stamina. but the Hans protocol says to only do erect kegels, followed by an erect RK.

Whats your point of view Al?

Can I replace the kegels by doing erect kegels and RK's during edging?
                      INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
                      BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
                      BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

Just wondering, the Jelq free routine has kegels in it for building up stamina. but the Hans protocol says to only do erect kegels, followed by an erect RK.

Whats your point of view Al?

Can I replace the kegels by doing erect kegels and RK's during edging?
                        The Kegels I recommend should be performed erect. Optimally, they should be performed on their own.

I don't recommend performing too many Kegels during edging unless you're looking to isolate or accelerate orgasms or to induce MMO.

RKs of any type should be performed only as needed- not as an automatic function of training.

Comment

Ok, thanks for your reply, it's clear. But that does mean that you don't agree with the Hans protocol? He states that the best way to do kegels is to alternate between kegels and RK's, and do them erect. You are in agreement with that last part :-)

It is a bit confusing to me to be honest. I am quite careful, and the kegel part is shady to me.
                          INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
                          BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
                          BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

I recommend performing Kegels in one sitting, without interruptions. This is assuming there are no PF issues or you're at the beginner/intermediate level of training.

There are two forms of RKs: the contractile form- where you simulate forcing urine out- which is good for developing more forceful ejaculations; and the RK stretch- which is therapeutic and preventative.

I don't see the need for performing the contractile RKs unless your urine stream or ejaculatory force is weak. As for the stretch, I don't see any harm in your performing it, but if you don't feel any PF issues then free free to perform it as a preventative measure.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation and your patience Al :-)

Kegels are interesting and confusing at the same time. There is a lot of information to find about it, but also a lot of contradictive stuff.

Personally, when I started with the RK's while erect, my EQ went through the roof, so its tempting to do lots of them, but I don't want to mess things up.
                              INITIAL SIZE (1-3-2019)
                              BPEL 17.0 cm EG 12.0 cm

15-6-2020

BPEL 18.0 cm EG 14.0 cm
                              BPFL 15.0 cm FG 12.0 cm

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS

Comment

Working...
                              X